Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to make the most of it!!

dahammer18

hey dudes, ive been a member for a few months now. posted a previous thread about my first cycle and got AMAZING advice and constructive criticism on here, by far the most helpful and knowledgeable people are on this forum...anyways i am planning my next cycle. i would like to start the first dose middle to the end of july(dont have an exact date yet) i am planning on running something like this...::

weeks 1-4:
500mg Test E (split up into 2 doses, (mon&thurs)
30-50mg dbol ED
weeks 4-8:
500mg Test E (split up into 2 doses, (mon&thurs)
weeks 8-10
DEBATING on running a bit of winny just to cut up a bit and lose a little of the bloat/water weight right before the PCT.

**as for winny, i know people say causes joint discomfort and all these other unwanted sides,but would it be too harmful only running it for 2-3 weeks? or completely pointless and not beneficial at all?

**as for pct i plan on discussing later on in the thread after my anabolics are all planned out :D..by the way i am 23 yrs old and this will be my 2nd cycle. first one consisted of just 10 weeks of geneza test E. straight up. nothing else. good results. took a little while to come on but i was content with the end product. i was also wondering instead of the enanthate, what are benefits of sust250<>enanthate?? looking forward to all of your responses and advice and im positive you all will lead me in the right direction. thanks dogggssss. PM me too if you want to as ill be checking this account frequently because im too fu**ing amped to start this cycle!!!!! you all know that feeling!!!! thanks again guys

How long ago was your last cycle? Could do a lot of damage if you don't give yourself time to recover

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

my last cycle was around 4 months ago. thanks for looking out tho. i also used proper pct of clomid and arimidex along with some tribulus, zma, and saw palmetto. bounced back nicely, just lost motivation man. i am 5'10 1/2 inches and i was 172 before my first cycle. got to 188 now im back down to 180...regardlesss of what anybody says my body is recouped and ready for another go at it. thanks for concern tho. any advice other thann that..............?

How long did it take.for the test to kick in during your first cycle mate

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

For PCT look at post cycle/unleashed and hcgenerate.. never rated trib and zma for test boosting.. I lost motivation when I took nolva cos it made me feel like boiled shit.. if you use an AI which you should be anyways then bloating won't be to much of an issue so you won't need Winny.. I personally don't like the idea of having to orals on one cycle..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Start taking glucosamine for the joints, will take 3 weeks or so to kick in. It has helped me big time, the cost is right (20 bucks for 200 pills or so) may try winny also as my Test/Dbol cycle had allot
of bloating (in my legs only) that I really did not care for.

i agree due to the liver toxicity and what not. dbol is harsh enough. i just wanted opinions on wether it would make a differnce or not.

Top Bottom