Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Trt and Blast cycle Log

JCE

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I asked for advice on trt. How long should I cut out the blood work to come back low on T. I was advised to start a log.

Currently cruising on Dr. Administered 160 mgs a week of trt after a heavy test and tren cycle. Around 1000 mgs a week on the blast.

I'm 49 years old about 250# used to heavy multi compound cycles in the past, got injured doing MMA so quit then slowly rehabbed myself back to health. This will be my second cycle back after ten years off. Using the eq and deca to help repair some ligament and tendon damage. I was working out naturally again for years before I hit the needle again.

Planning on beligas injectables. Loved my last test from them.
300 a week test (cyp from trt and enanthate from domestic supply)
300 a week equipoise from domestic supply.
250 a week deca.

3-4 weeks of orals added in at the start.

Pharmaqo XXX which is 33 mgs 2x a day of anadrol, d-bol and winstrol.

I've used all these compounds in the past except Deca. I could increase the deca to 500 a week but I never used it before.

My question is how long before my blood work should I stop all the extras to make sure my numbers are low, I'm trying to get the dose upped to 200 a week test cypionate.

Thanks in advance.

Some pictures of before. In the upper body close up I had just started cutting and was about 265 in the other picture I was about 240 I think. Cutting weight to get a light heavyweight fight. Then cutting calories and not going lighter while training very hard resulted in several injuries and I learned a lesson. These pics were around 2011.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_7178751183826565449~2.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_7178751183826565449~2.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Messenger_creation_7178750833769610075~2.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_7178750833769610075~2.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 9
I asked for advice on trt. How long should I cut out the blood work to come back low on T. I was advised to start a log.

Currently cruising on Dr. Administered 160 mgs a week of trt after a heavy test and tren cycle. Around 1000 mgs a week on the blast.

I'm 49 years old about 250# used to heavy multi compound cycles in the past, got injured doing MMA so quit then slowly rehabbed myself back to health. This will be my second cycle back after ten years off. Using the eq and deca to help repair some ligament and tendon damage. I was working out naturally again for years before I hit the needle again.

250 a week deca.

I've used all these compounds in the past except Deca. I could increase the deca to 500 a week but I never used it before.

My question is how long before my blood work should I stop all the extras to make sure my numbers are low, I'm trying to get the dose upped to 200 a week test cypionate.

Thanks in advance.
@JCE great to see you start a log, very nice.

At your age, I think a cycle will work perfect and picking @domestic-supply.com is the perfect choice.

On the cycle
If you stack EQ and Deca I would split the dose into 2 injections mon/thur

on the orals I would NOT do anadrol dbol and winstrol all 3 stacked too much pressure bro
you should stick to winstrol

and NEVER go above 200mgs on the deca no need

you are missing organ liver support n2guard its a MUST have with your cycle 7caps ed
read
here official seller on EF they have a banner

Diet Training
diet, please share actual foods and meals and when you eat them ,crucial for us
training, please share actual training sets reps and weights so we can track
same for cardio
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
please list supps you take

pictures
please share more pics of you face blurred as you go
please share meal pics
share training pics
and mainly GEAR pics , you got beligas pics for us? share please :)

keep sharing and stay strong :) EF family here to help you

Some pictures of before. In the upper body close up I had just started cutting and was about 265 in the other picture I was about 240 I think. Cutting weight to get a light heavyweight fight. Then cutting calories and not going lighter while training very hard resulted in several injuries and I learned a lesson. These pics were around 2011.
you look great in the pics, real big and lean strong body bro :) we will get there
When I used to blast and cruise in the past I would go as high as 2000 mgs a week then cruise at around 400 usually test or test and eq.
2000mgs thats crazy but oldschool style ;)

Ty for the response, yes I'm not a bodybuilder. The phrase we used to use was power builder. I've used all three orals together for short term before. And the results were out of this world. Matter of fact if you replace the deca with tren I've done that cycle before. I'm choosing Deca for the joint support. I have problems, all that running and heavy lifting. I was running 6 miles three times a week before work and heavy lifting after work. training MMA and doing extreme conditioning four times a week. Thought I was Superman on all that gear. The joints gave out. I'm making a last ditch effort to get back in unreal shape while repairing tendon damage. I been dieting hard but super high protein down 20 pounds from 255- 3 months ago to 233. I'm six foot even.

Then probably start training people again either Martial arts or personal training and conditioning or both. I did all that for years.

Ty for the liver support I was looking for some.

250 a week deca.

Thanks in advance.
You mean come off the test to get a low test level in a blood test right?

You mean come off the test to get a low test level in a blood test right?
Yes sir exactly, I have time for another solid blast. I'm thinking six weeks off the injectables and maybe add back in orals for two weeks leaving four total with nothing extra.

Last six weeks only injectable would be my prescribed trt.
Then two weeks of heavy orals with the trt.
The last four weeks before blood work would be only trt.

BTW I'm only gonna blast hard a couple of times then I'll be going pretty low doses. As I don't need much to reach my potential. I understand diet etc already down 20#'s of body fat and added muscle.

My long after the blast will be test, EQ and deca for joint support.

Training and workouts

As for workouts they're half geared to the strength and explosive power custom designed for my fighting style. Old-school full contact Karate, boxing, muay thai, and judo "primarily.

A little strong man, work and then drop sets and partials for size, all done intensely to minimize time spent working for the look I like. Function is first for me.

Top Bottom