Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training w/ high test levels

Hey I just have a brief question. I just got my confirmation testosterone results back today, meaning this is the second test that showed similar results. They are naturally supranormal, the lab normal range for this was 300 to 1000, my first test came back at 1323, and the last one at 1348. This is a natural level, meaning no cycles, no testosterone boosters or AR inhibitors, nothing at all but diet and exercise. All the training materials I've read say that when not on cycle you are better off doing full body workouts a few times a week for max testosterone and growth hormone release. Since testosterone release is clearly not an issue for me, would I be better off training on a split routine, or the full body routine?

Are you currently doing a full body workout with lots of heavy compound movements? If so this could possibly be the source of your increased test levels. I would be extremely extremely interested in seeing your results in a highly isolation oriented program.

How did you get this test? Simple bloodwork?

I am of the opinion that heavy powerlifting is the best until a sufficient amount of mass has been added that refining is necessary. However, I will let someone more qualified answer this question definitively.

Hmmmm..... well at your local clinic that would probably cost a bit without insurance i guess. Also that must kick ass for you to have test levels that high. I didn't even realize you asked a question at the top either so...... I don't see how it would really matter what you do provided you got in compound movements. Also these are probably what got your test so high in the first place along with other things like genes. That's one thing I don't understand about people that do splits because they really aren't doing splits at all usually. Sure you can focus on one body part, but regardless if your doing the exercises you should be doing you will work other body parts. In my opinion this may be why splits work so good for many people. You are actually working every body part 3+ times a week and provided you can recover in time that would most likely provide the best results.

Top Bottom