Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training on beastrol

polar_bear

hy guys, i have been on the beastrol starter stack for 2 weeks now which is also my first ever cycle but i am a little unsure of how to train on steroids.

my workouts feel good and i am a little stronger but i normaly train something like this:-

monday- chest
tuesday- shoulders
wednesday- arms
thursday- back
friday- legs
saturday & sunday- rest

training like this normaly gives me a good muscle pain all week on each body part, but now the muscle pain that normaly rewards me is away by the day after i train.

should i reduce the amount of work i do on each part and combine 2 workouts so that i can train each body part twice per week, or should i keep it the same as i have been doing because it is working slowly but surely or should i do something else?

Watsup polar? What are your stats bro?

The lack of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) that comes with AAS is usually looked upon favorably by athletes, so look at that as a sign its working

I enjoy doing 2 bodyparts at once while on cycle, for that very reason. You can just handle a whole hell of a lot more.

I like doing my split as follows:

Chest/back
Legs/abs
Shoulders/power movements
Rest one day, then repeat

I basically superset, or move quickly in a circuit form from one exercise to another during each set...an example of this would be:

Chest/back day...

Incline bbell, 1 set, 8 reps..rest 25 seconds, jump on the pullup bars, do 20 pullups....rest 25-30 seconds, back on the incline..and repeat 3 or 4 times.

Another..

Bent over rows/or tbar rows...the go straight to flat bench dumbbell press

Get it?

And usually after 48 hours I am ready to do it all over again..and i can up all my lifts:) Fun fun!

Hope this helps bro! Please do let me know if you have ANY questions as I love helping people tweak their training. Feel free to PM me bro.

Train like a BEAST. That's why it's called a "cycle." Like reformata said, take advantange of this time period to train harder.

Top Bottom