Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

I run this shit fair. I don't get played by only listening to one side of a story. I like all you guys and I don't like banning anyone. I will give you guys chances most other mods wouldn't. Now tell me, would you like another mod to run chat? If so let me know. you'd be sorry if that ever happened. Honestly, without me here the admin would probably dismantle chat. You'd have no place to fuck around and bullshit. You want that? I don't have a problem with it if most of you want it. We can do it. One less headache.

If you are going to fling shit be prepared to get some shit flung back. If you can't handle it or it becomes too much, excuse yourself from it. If there are areas off limits, you might want to let someone know when they cross that line. Best to do it politely, IMO. If you're talking a bunch of "come at me bro" bullshit and then your kids get mentioned and you are still talking "don't mention my kids, come at me bro!" it's difficult to tell that you are now suddenly serious. That's why I recommend a polite PM. We are all humans and a lot of us have kids, wives, mothers, etc. I think 99% of people here will understand that.

So just let me know. I try to make fair decisions without bias of who the member is. If you guys don't like it I'm all ears.

Top Bottom