Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

basically... I wanted that shit removed

I spend majority of my time here in AAS I dont want people going to my profile and reading shit like that... Keep the shit talking here in chat and u dont have issues
You can delete other people's postings on your profile page

I spend majority of my time here in AAS I dont want people going to my profile and reading shit like that... Keep the shit talking here in chat and u dont have issues

What a fucking poosie ass bitch you are, Wah fucking cry about it

Bro reporting shit is a bitch move. I'm sure it could've been worked out without mods

bro, I'll just say this... If u want to talk shit and fuck around fine have at it... I can take as much as I can give. What I don't agree with is 2 things 1- getting personal and bringing family members into an altercation or whatever, whether its serious or just fuckin around. Leave that shit alone!! 2- Keep the trash talkin and BS btwn other people in C&C PERIOD... Once u go out and start posting innapropriote shit outside of this forum (profiles n such) then its just kinda fucked up and aint LOL anymore... just my 2 cents

Your 2 cents aren't worth even that. You try to play mods against each other and you're a fucking alter of a banned account. You fuck with me again and you'll be banned again too.

You can't be shit talking with half or more of Chat then when someone says something about beating you in front of your kids (not even a direct attack on your wife or kids mind you), all of a sudden you get serious. If this is how you are goign to be then you should approach that member in PM to politely say "look I know we fuck around out there, but please don't mention my wife or kids, OK?" Not "fuck you dude, don't talk about my family or I'll fuck you up" or anything like that. How are they supposed to know what is off limits to you when you are giving as much shit or more as they are?

Your 2 cents aren't worth even that. You try to play mods against each other and you're a fucking alter of a banned account. You fuck with me again and you'll be banned again too.

You can't be shit talking with half or more of Chat then when someone says something about beating you in front of your kids (not even a direct attack on your wife or kids mind you), all of a sudden you get serious. If this is how you are goign to be then you should approach that member in PM to politely say "look I know we fuck around out there, but please don't mention my wife or kids, OK?" Not "fuck you dude, don't talk about my family or I'll fuck you up" or anything like that. How are they supposed to know what is off limits to you when you are giving as much shit or more as they are?
hell yeah

Top Bottom