Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To continue this weeks theme of racism: NBA players believe dress code is "racist."

to quote jigga:
I don't wear jerseys nigga I'm 30+
gimme a crisp pair of jeans
nigga button ups

what he is saying is grow the fuck up, you are proffessional wtf are you dressing like a 14 yr old for?

it's because the ghetto feeling doesn't appeal to middle aged white men.
Hell I don't know. I could care less what they wear.

Whiskey

white people dress like that too.

they want the players to dress professional, i don't see racism as having anything to do with it.

it's like that rapper, forgot his name, who said during Katrina relief that the problems that arose were because bush hates blacks. c'mon.

you've gotta think these people's parents have fed them this BS since youth, just like the white supremicists.

(anyone see dateline last night, with the twins singing pro-white at festivals, etc.?)

suck it up.

like was said, hockey has a dress code because the execs. didn't want the hockey players dressing in their flannel. was that racism against white by whites? i bet all the black execs in the NBA are laughing that one up...

Re: To continue this weeks theme of racism: NBA players believe dress code is "racis

Gambino said:
to quote jigga:
I don't wear jerseys nigga I'm 30+
gimme a crisp pair of jeans
nigga button ups

what he is saying is grow the fuck up, you are proffessional wtf are you dressing like a 14 yr old for?

wonderful point man.. i was gonna say the same exact shit..

Re: To continue this weeks theme of racism: NBA players believe dress code is "racis

rnch said:
75th....if i looked like your avitar, i'd be tempted to do that also.

your avitar is the "look" most of the guys here would like to have.

Thats actually my wife.

Thanks for the compliment though.

gjohnson5 said:
Hova is in a class all by himself

omg.. are you kidding?

Top Bottom