Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To continue this weeks theme of racism: NBA players believe dress code is "racist."

Bottem line is that the NBA is their EMPLOYER, hence the right to enforce any dress code they want.

I had the same shit start here at work(for the state), it was a campus wide dress code enforcement, which basicly said you need to stop dressing like a slob and be more professional. this applied to everybody and no styles of clothing were ridiculed.

But of course the blacks said it was rascist against them.

Iverson can say it's his generation's way of dressing if he wants, their personality, what they're all about, whatever. The fact remains that "his generation" will be known as the generation who started the downfall of professional sports.

they are going to end up wearing pimp suits to mock the rule and the nba wont be able to say anything about it since they are dressed in suits

Man i was waiting for this post to happen..I think its sad black ppl keep crying racism every other week,whens it my turn to cry and blame others?
This guy get probably 1 million dollars a year or more and hes whining on tv cuz he cant dress like a thug! He should be happy his sorry ass gets payed that much money to jump up and down like a monkey with a ball in his hand and get payed for it!I am sure there's thousands of white guys would be more then proud to make that kind of money and dress like a normal person.
They should fire his ass on the spot for that remark on TV,it would serve him right for crying..He could be still sell crack on the street corner and banging punks.Dam ingreat ppl in the world.Whens it ever going to end with the black ppl and the white man this the white man that? This is why the race isnt repect,because of bum ass bothers like this and none of them are worth what they get payed in any sport and should quit whining and be glad they got what they have! He's the buttFok racist not the people that were nice enough to give his lame ass a job and over pay him!

Re: To continue this weeks theme of racism: NBA players believe dress code is "racis

coming soon to an nba game near you
Style%20B-Color16.jpg

WolfPack Charlie said:
And guess what....hockey has a dress code. I hope everyone sees the pattern. Like the NBA big wig said, players worrying about how street credible they look are focusing on the wrong thing, their street cred rather than their job. Yo man, I gots to wear my ice cause its who I am, it represents my generation....here's an idea, get off your lazy ass and put on a uniform. I say no more free rides for players who obviously feel well enough to sit on the bench in all their "HIP HOP gear" and joke around with other malingering team mates. If you cant play, sit your broke ass at home in your billion dollar mansion with your boxers hanging out of your shorts wearing 20 pounds of platinum and diamonds and shut the fuck up.
pity these over paid, pumped up ego fools cannot follow the example of the puff dude....or p-daddy....or whatever the hell he calls himself this week....the dude who was dating jennifer lopez....and dress in a manner that reflects the Big Bucks they all make.

if "I" made that kind on money; my closet would be full of brooks brothers or savile row suits, perfectly tailored for my athletic, pumped up body. (yeh, rite!)

Re: To continue this weeks theme of racism: NBA players believe dress code is "racis

rnch said:
pity these over paid, pumped up ego fools cannot follow the example of the puff dude....or p-daddy....or whatever the hell he calls himself this week....the dude who was dating jennifer lopez....and dress in a manner that reflects the Big Bucks they all make.

if "I" made that kind on money; my closet would be full of brooks brothers or savile row suits, perfectly tailored for my athletic, pumped up body. (yeh, rite!)

If I made that kinda money I would walk around naked all the time and simply bribe the truent officers who attempted to ticket me.

75th....if i looked like your avitar, i'd be tempted to do that also.

your avitar is the "look" most of the guys here would like to have.

Top Bottom