Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those F-ING Buckeyes

TRUEsoldier said:
I love Michigan, so I cant wait for them to beat that ohio ass too!!

Karma for you

TRUEsoldier said:
Wowe turbo...I never said they got spankd, I said that Tennesee beat that ass! thats it

and by the way I love Michigan, so I cant wait for them to beat that ohio ass too!!

Peace
Bring your wallet TS......what's our wager?

JKurz1 said:
Bring your wallet TS......what's our wager?

Anything youd like bro, but I have a feeling that you put your wallet back in your pants, seeing that they just got their A$$ handed to em again!!

I'd say its not their year this year... :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

LOL

Peace

TRUEsoldier said:
Anything youd like bro, but I have a feeling that you put your wallet back in your pants, seeing that they just got their A$$ handed to em again!!

I'd say its not their year this year... :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

LOL

Peace

You are right....completely embarrassed...........nothing else I need to say, hard to believe with such a solid coach in Trssel, but he sure screwed the pooch this year..........

JKurz1 said:
You are right....completely embarrassed...........nothing else I need to say, hard to believe with such a solid coach in Trssel, but he sure screwed the pooch this year..........

I know how you feel bro, try being a Detroit Lions fan!! LOL

been a rough few years, but they are starting to come along, untill they keep losing their number one draft picks to injuries early in the year!!!

what the fuck is up with that

peace

Top Bottom