Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those F-ING Buckeyes

ALways good to have a goal...I'd gladly have a posedown wih you if you give it a few months...my sole goal right now is to put on size.....I want to be 215 at 7% by march....I'm 190, and 7% right now.....maybe 225 and 10% by January....it'll be tough, but it's a GOAL...

JKurz1 said:
ALways good to have a goal...I'd gladly have a posedown wih you if you give it a few months...my sole goal right now is to put on size.....I want to be 215 at 7% by march....I'm 190, and 7% right now.....maybe 225 and 10% by January....it'll be tough, but it's a GOAL...

My bad , I wasn't asking for a posedown but I wasn't going to turn one down either. OK. My goal is always to put on size or strength. Something I can use.
Since you weren't going to challenge me... kewl

BTW , Ohio State sucks!

UGA, all the way baby

I see this turned into a brawl, so I'll say my peice and step

fuck the buckeyes, cant stand those bastard asses ever!! I'm glad to see them get their asses handed to them by a unranked team!!!

oh yea and good to see LSU fall apart faster than they rose last year!!! HA

TRUEsoldier said:
I see this turned into a brawl, so I'll say my peice and step

fuck the buckeyes, cant stand those bastard asses ever!! I'm glad to see them get their asses handed to them by a unranked team!!!

oh yea and good to see LSU fall apart faster than they rose last year!!! HA

He lets people punk him out , no brawling here.
I like LSU and I like UGA, but UGA spanked that azz Saturday. Big ten get no props during football season.

gjohnson5 said:
He lets people punk him out , no brawling here.
I like LSU and I like UGA, but UGA spanked that azz Saturday. Big ten get no props during football season.

Punk me out?? What?? Bro listen, this is fantasy world...no way in hell would that dude have the nuts to say the shit he says to me or you if we were standing in his face.....I know this...you need to understand it......relax.

Big ten and no props huh?????? Who were National champs two years ago? How many national titles has Georgia won? maybe 1? And the Buckeyes? Enough said.........

Well bro, sorry to say that nobody can get punked out on this site, or any site nonetheless, cuz you are not face to face. Internet is a place for small pothetic weaklings to come and talk shit to anyone, with very lil to no possibility of the reprecussions whippin the shit out of them!!!

second the big ten should be getting their props, every year they have half of their division in the top 15 or so, this year is not all that great, but before you know it again, they'll be back. And personally I hate alot more teams than I like, so it is alot easier for me to talk shit about teams than praise teams, cuz I dont really like to many of them...LOL

JKurz1 said:
Punk me out?? What?? Bro listen, this is fantasy world...no way in hell would that dude have the nuts to say the shit he says to me or you if we were standing in his face.....I know this...you need to understand it......relax.

Big ten and no props huh?????? Who were National champs two years ago? How many national titles has Georgia won? maybe 1? And the Buckeyes? Enough said.........

Forget that. The Internet or face to face. I don't allow either. I have an electronic bitch slap right here...

Anyway Ohio State got some fucked up calls against Miami and yes they did win a national championship. But what you need to understand is that if Ohio State were an SEC team , they would have 0 national championships. The best athletes in the country come from my part of the USA, The SouthEast. Ohio State could not compete in the SEC.

Big Ten is a bunch of punks during football season. They get props during basketball season

TRUEsoldier said:
Well bro, sorry to say that nobody can get punked out on this site, or any site nonetheless, cuz you are not face to face. Internet is a place for small pothetic weaklings to come and talk shit to anyone, with very lil to no possibility of the reprecussions whippin the shit out of them!!!

second the big ten should be getting their props, every year they have half of their division in the top 15 or so, this year is not all that great, but before you know it again, they'll be back. And personally I hate alot more teams than I like, so it is alot easier for me to talk shit about teams than praise teams, cuz I dont really like to many of them...LOL

A Pac-10 or a Big 10 with a 13-1 did not have the same strength of schedule as an SEC or Big 12 team. Therefore a 13-1 record in those conferences to me is fractional impressive.

If you go 13-1 by beating Tenessee , Florida ,Auburn , Georgia, Alabama, Ole Miss, LSU like LSU did last year really means something.

True Soldier - good shit bro.

Gus - Actually, the NorthEast has some incredible football. High schools are some of the best in the nation. Breed the best athletes, but many lack the brains. So, they can't get into the NorthEast quality schools, so they go South. Nah, I'm playing. The Big 10 and Sec are definately at the top on the athletic chart......can't rrefude the fact.

BTW - MY mother is a nurse here in Akron. She took care of Gus Johnson while he was on his deathbed....last spoken words wee to her.....oh, is that a differnt Gus?

So, the buckfucks lose again!! awesome

and what happened to Geogia and Tennessee, oh yea, Tennessee just beat that ass too!

bad day for you guys!!

peace

Top Bottom