Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those F-ING Buckeyes

TRUEsoldier said:
So, the buckfucks lose again!! awesome

and what happened to Geogia and Tennessee, oh yea, Tennessee just beat that ass too!

bad day for you guys!!

peace

Once again the SEC is a tough place to play. Teams almost never go undefeated playing a tough SEC schedule. This is why SEC teams generally don't win the national championship. They beat the hell out of each other and cancel themselves out.

I missed the game because I was in Milwaukee

gjohnson5 said:
Once again the SEC is a tough place to play. Teams almost never go undefeated playing a tough SEC schedule. This is why SEC teams generally don't win the national championship. They beat the hell out of each other and cancel themselves out.

I missed the game because I was in Milwaukee

its tough, no doubt! but the fact is that they lost...sucks

Yea bro, I missed the game too, I'm in Iraq! LOL they are video streaming in the LSU game, so I am watching that now!!

Peace

OK...enough, obviously the Bucs are gonna struggle this year.....I'm a big fan of the Bulldowgs too, sad to see them get smacked like that......boy, and cali shoulda beet the TROJANS......def. the better team did NOT win that game.....now, I don't even know who to pull for.....the entire OSU season can be made up, IF they beat the living snot out of the lowly Wolverines...God I hate Michigan!

JKurz1 said:
OK...enough, obviously the Bucs are gonna struggle this year.....I'm a big fan of the Bulldowgs too, sad to see them get smacked like that......boy, and cali shoulda beet the TROJANS......def. the better team did NOT win that game.....now, I don't even know who to pull for.....the entire OSU season can be made up, IF they beat the living snot out of the lowly Wolverines...God I hate Michigan!

What in the blue hell are the 2 of you talking about "Georgia go spanked"
The score was 19 , 14. good defensive game.

That good SEC football. Too bad I was in Badger country or I would have watched it

JKurz1 said:

Where did you go to school JKurtz?
The people in Illinois don't like Michigan either.. Except the ones from Michigan who live in Ill

gjohnson5 said:
What in the blue hell are the 2 of you talking about "Georgia go spanked"
The score was 19 , 14. good defensive game.

That good SEC football. Too bad I was in Badger country or I would have watched it

Wowe turbo...I never said they got spankd, I said that Tennesee beat that ass! thats it

and by the way I love Michigan, so I cant wait for them to beat that ohio ass too!!

Peace

Top Bottom