Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those F-ING Buckeyes

JKurz1

Banned
Did it to me again this year....NORTHWESTERN??? :worried: That was there first win over OSU in 31 years!!!!!

Now, I literally have no reason to watch football this year and I'm pissed.....The Browns are a disgrace, the Bucks are finished, and my weekend are now free...... :worried:

F-me........... All we have in this state is a re-building Tribe tream (who will be good in 2 years, watch.....) and a CAVS team that God only knows how they will do.....When the news hits the paper that Lebron is a daddy, I'm sure he'll lose everything too......I'm moving to cali.......maybe Philly......nah, Philly fans are ruthless.....hmmmm......St.Louis? They should quietly win the penant this year........

JKurz1 said:
Did it to me again this year....NORTHWESTERN??? :worried: That was there first win over OSU in 31 years!!!!!

Now, I literally have no reason to watch football this year and I'm pissed.....The Browns are a disgrace, the Bucks are finished, and my weekend are now free...... :worried:

F-me........... All we have in this state is a re-building Tribe tream (who will be good in 2 years, watch.....) and a CAVS team that God only knows how they will do.....When the news hits the paper that Lebron is a daddy, I'm sure he'll lose everything too......I'm moving to cali.......maybe Philly......nah, Philly fans are ruthless.....hmmmm......St.Louis? They should quietly win the penant this year........

Why don't YOU being the athletic hope of the state of OHIO by taking on NJRIPPED in a posedown :-)

In a few months, maybe.....you seem so intrigued by this and love to start wars, why don't you post up.....let's see what you got.....

gjohnson5 said:
Man please , you running around here with those FONZ-afied pictures talking about lets see abs. You didn't come up with pre contest verified pics so...
Excuse me man???? That's one thing I would NEVER do....post falsified pics.....I took those last week just on a whim and they are hardly ANYTHING to rave about......I was at least 2% more diced this summer, but I'm trying to put on wt now.....I can tell you dont want to post yours and that youa re holding some fat....but that's good man, I bet you're stronger than shit too....I want the best of both worlds....

JKurz1 said:
Excuse me man???? That's one thing I would NEVER do....post falsified pics.....I took those last week just on a whim and they are hardly ANYTHING to rave about......I was at least 2% more diced this summer, but I'm trying to put on wt now.....I can tell you dont want to post yours and that youa re holding some fat....but that's good man, I bet you're stronger than shit too....I want the best of both worlds....

You're standing up to me.. How come you didn't stand up to that diseased, lupus lookin some bitch when everyone was listening.

Cause he's a waste of time.......and I see you as a challenge......lol...kidding bro...I just thought you'd have some pics to past....no big thing bruh....all good.

JKurz1 said:
Cause he's a waste of time.......and I see you as a challenge......lol...kidding bro...I just thought you'd have some pics to past....no big thing bruh....all good.

I don't generally take pics. I do have a few but I'm not sure why anyone would want to look at a fat guy, 15%.

To be honest I was wondering if one of you skeletons were going to challenge me to a posefown. I need to get into better shape and I would have say "You're Next" and done it. Then I could give you something to look at.

Anyway it's all good.

Top Bottom