Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is another reason I loved playing high school football

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
borris said:
Calveless did you play highschool baseball in Florida??? Our team flew down to Orlando every year to play teams in Florida, maybe I played against you bro

naw, i lived in jersey at that time. i only really ended up playing lacrosse seriously in high school anyways.

the chick on the left is near perfect
the chick on the right i love the gap

high school footy was great times

i'm like calveless played baseball in basketball in highschool cause i didn't know shit about football.. wish i would have though seems like the best sport to get a ride in if you have the tools..

Did football and wrestling. Florida is serious about football. The coach was pissed that I cut weight for wrestling, but wrestlers never ran out of gas during football. Wrestling isn't too big in Fl, but it's probably the easiest place to cut weight. Ended up liking wrestling a little more. Smaller team, little tighter, and everyone who wrestled played football, so you were with each other most of the year, and some of the summer for wrestling camps and 2 a days.
Team did all right when I was in...won a couple state championships right before I got there, then a few years after I left they were competing for it again.

borris said:
you didn't have any responsibilities in college? Fuck I was working two jobs and had 6 hours of classes a day, but then again I didn't have my folks paying for my tuition/board
Responsibilities are relative...My mother signed up with a service that guaranteed they would find financial support or the sign up fee would be refunded; They refunded the fee after they couldn't find a grant or scholarship for me. My father was the sole wage winner, stay at home mom, and he never made more than 40k a year. I joined the Army because of my belief in service and the school benefits.

I LOVED playing sports in high school.......I played soccer and in my town that was the BIG sport in the fall.....we always had a good team....every year went to the states....when I was there we got to the semifinals but lost....the year after I graduated they won the states. My town had a few pro soccer plaers come from it.....Toney Meola and John Harks. The woman use to LOVE the soccer players....I miss those days.....
But back to the picture here.........I LOVE volleyball womenz....always have hot ass bods

Top Bottom