Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is another reason I loved playing high school football

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
borris said:
you didn't have any responsibilities in college? Fuck I was working two jobs and had 6 hours of classes a day, but then again I didn't have my folks paying for my tuition/board
The army paid for my undergrad..I had that little six month sojourn called Desert Storm....OSU was good about allowing us to make up the credit hour work.

Cal_21 said:
lol @ 0-10 I'm surprised they made that type of investment. (Not that I'm hating/care what your team's record was) You took away good memories which is all anyone can really hope for. (minus the few that get scholarships)

yeah our coach(s) where garbage, we had the worst program ever, noone cared about our football team even the players... Worse thing is that the year after I graduated, they got a new FB coach that put everyone in check and went 7-3 that first year.. They've won the division every year since i've graduated

Ive been a spoiled fucker in college, maxed out loans so i didnt have to work a lot, folks help out monthly, never took more than 12 hours, etc. This whole "job" thing after college better not be too hard, I didnt go to school so that life could be more difficult than it was before LOL.

borris said:
yeah our coach(s) where garbage, we had the worst program ever, noone cared about our football team even the players... Worse thing is that the year after I graduated, they got a new FB coach that put everyone in check and went 7-3 that first year.. They've won the division every year since i've graduated

My school had one of the shittiest fields in oakland. (except fremont's (they had turf on straight concrete lol) The year I left they tore apart the field and put in that new high end turf grass. New weight room. Same with the college i go to now. As soon as I leave they're going to construct some state of the art athletic facility and redo most of the fields lol. Oh well, at least I'm almost out of this bish.

superdave said:
Ive been a spoiled fucker in college, maxed out loans so i didnt have to work a lot, folks help out monthly, never took more than 12 hours, etc. This whole "job" thing after college better not be too hard, I didnt go to school so that life could be more difficult than it was before LOL.
I didn't have loans until law school....racked up almost 50k and it's almost paid off... :worried:

Top Bottom