Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is another reason I loved playing high school football

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Calveless did you play highschool baseball in Florida??? Our team flew down to Orlando every year to play teams in Florida, maybe I played against you bro

superdave said:
java woulda won state back in '82 if only teh coach woulda put his ass in the game.
I wish that I got a break.....and it was 1990...I was on offense, defense, and every special team. :mad:

High School and College were the easiest times of my life, very little stress and a hell of a lot of fun with no responsibilities.

javaguru said:
College were the easiest times of my life, very little stress and a hell of a lot of fun with no responsibilities.

you didn't have any responsibilities in college? Fuck I was working two jobs and had 6 hours of classes a day, but then again I didn't have my folks paying for my tuition/board

borris said:
Calveless did you play highschool baseball in Florida??? Our team flew down to Orlando every year to play teams in Florida, maybe I played against you bro

lol @ 0-10 I'm surprised they made that type of investment. (Not that I'm hating/care what your team's record was) You took away good memories which is all anyone can really hope for. (minus the few that get scholarships)

Top Bottom