Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is another reason I loved playing high school football

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
B

borris

All summer/fall long I busted my ass and ended up going 0-10, but while waiting for practice to start I chilled, sat around on the bleachers, slammed a gatorade and critiqued the wominz volleyball practice..... and for those that don't smell me, this iz wut im talkin about

2l1k53.jpg

nice
definetely a sport i wish i played when i was younger...knowing what i know now about football, would have been sick to be on the field

but i choose baseball, bball :\

calveless wonder said:
nice
definetely a sport i wish i played when i was younger...knowing what i know now about football, would have been sick to be on the field

but i choose baseball, bball :\

bruh my team went 4-36 my whole 4 varsity years, our team didn't even have tryouts, we didn't even have a weight room, lol, I was a second string corner as a fucking freshman... Believe this though, it was the second best times of my life, wouldn't take any of it back

Dood, probably part of the reason you ended up 0-10.....:)

My senior year I was dating a chick that wanted to wear my jersey to the game and I always refused her because it was "bad luck." Well, I finally gave into her bitching and I let her wear it was the only game we lost that year and we missed going to State. Back then they only took the top two teams, a couple years after I graduated they extended it to the top four teams. Any who, she felt like shit because "she lost the game" but in reality we lost the game because we were overconfident and they won the State championship for the division below us. Long story short...wiminz is evil. :)

calveless wonder said:
this wouldnt be a true high school football team thread without java posting
It was a nice place...no responsibilities.....and no real pressure. I don't want to be an Al Bundy but in retrospect High School and college were the two easiest times of my life.

java woulda won state back in '82 if only teh coach woulda put his ass in the game.

Top Bottom