Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things I should have said Saturday night

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
went to a Christmas party of my partner's friends. Hated it. Hate them. Hate their 'cheer'.

To top it off, I was sick as shit with a cold that was eating my ass up. Running eyes and nose.... fuck.

So I go there and 10 mins later I am sitting in the bedroom watching tv. Yeah, I ditched the party and went to watch tv in the person's house. Fuck him. Fuck them. Fuck it all.

I wasn't feeling well and it should be quite obvious I really don't like them anyway. But I acted polite. But on the half chance one or more of them bitches log on to EF at any point, I want them to know what I think of them.

Susan = Voluptuous does not mean fat!

Gay Fag Homo #1 (whose name I didn't get) = To the guy who bitched abouT my shiny muscles, my vanity and my penchant for buying expensive shit for my house: You inspired me to cheapen my house and decorate it from Rooms 2 Go, so now it’s much more spacious. And tacky. And I’ll try to be more attentive to others. It’s hard though, as most people don’t interest me very much. You included. Twice.

Gay Fag Homo #2 (who stood around nodding his head so seriously at GFH #1 comments ) = yes, I didn't get your name either, because that is how interesting you were as well. As interesting as a bag of hair. Unless you’re paying my bills or sleeping in my bed, I don’t give a rat’s ass what you think about how I look, how my home looks or who I sleep with and how much money he has. Look! Someone dropped a bit of tina on the floor. Dive bitch dive.

Terri (male. go figure) = Yes, I go to the gym. Yes I sweat. You say it is Nauseating to brush against someone’s sticky, sweaty skin? I’d hate to be you during sex. Wait. I am not sweating am I? Wait x 2.... you hadn't exactly been having sex either have you? Bitch ass complainer.

Hugo = Why do so many lesbians have kids, you ask? Why ask me? Shit man, I ain't the National Enquire. Ask a lesbian. Maybe she will tell you "Because we’re building an army for when we take over the world and turn it into a giant peacenik co-op where everyone will worship the womb!" Dude fuck off.

Amy = Bitch where were you while I was being lesbian questioned to death? Here I got a question for you anyway. Either there are more gay men than lesbians, or gay men are better at pretending that they aren’t swimming in a sea of former lovers every time they go out. Why is that? Everytime I see you on the road, you driving a damn UHaul to your latest lover apartment to move in.

Paul = Talk about football and cars all you want, you are still a nelly bottom.

Anthony = Maybe if you try initiating a pleasant conversation with the new or shy guy in the club instead of throwing attitude and braying like a donkey when you laugh, you might land Mr. Right. And How do you manage to not look “desperate” when deep down you are truly, truly desperate!

Lorenzo (it figures) = What is this shit you bitching about and trying to sell? Telling people being gay is totally unnatural and un-African. It’s just some Western shit that’s penetrating our cultures to make it look normal! Your black ass was sucking cock the night before down at the Ramrod. The only thing I see unnatural is your ability to still preach this propaganda when your mouth is full.

Barbara = Please trim your armpits. The hair is so long you could start a comb-over.

Should any of these people log onto EF, notify me immediately.

uh, yea.... your fired

I ain't gay.

So I guess that rules out the happy part as well.

Top Bottom