Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These PATS are SUPERBOWl bound

Mass Myth

what a game. at the the start of the season i said we had no chance. Gotta give bledsoe credit, he kept his mouth shut and came out to play after a very serious injury. it is also nice to shut up all those people who said we had no chance.

GO PATSblue 54

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!
Madpat.jpg

Even though the game was still close, that was the worst game that I have seen Pittsburgh play since their first game against Jacksonville this year. I blame asshole Cowher quite frankly. ALL week, people were saying that the Patriots didn't have a chance against the Steelers, and it looks like those assholes actually believed that they could just walk out there, and no matter what happened, they would win the game. Asshole Cowher did the same thing in '94 the week before they played San Diego in the Championship game....he let his team believe their own press-clippings, and failed to properly prepare them for the fact that they would actually have to go out and PLAY on Sunday to get to the Super Bowl. Christ, he even let the players in '94 make a stupid-ass super bowl rap video before they even played San Diego. He isn't very good at getting his team in the proper mind-frame for big games imo. Anyhow...Congrats to the Pats!!! They deserved to win today.

roidog420 said:
Even though the game was still close, that was the worst game that I have seen Pittsburgh play since their first game against Jacksonville this year. I blame asshole Cowher quite frankly. ALL week, people were saying that the Patriots didn't have a chance against the Steelers, and it looks like those assholes actually believed that they could just walk out there, and no matter what happened, they would win the game. Asshole Cowher did the same thing in '94 the week before they played San Diego in the Championship game....he let his team believe their own press-clippings, and failed to properly prepare them for the fact that they would actually have to go out and PLAY on Sunday to get to the Super Bowl. Christ, he even let the players in '94 make a stupid-ass super bowl rap video before they even played San Diego. He isn't very good at getting his team in the proper mind-frame for big games imo. Anyhow...Congrats to the Pats!!! They deserved to win today.

Most of the calls of this game were in the Steelers favor to begin with also. I am just glad the Pats kept their composer.

I thought the Pats were going to be one of the worst teams after those first few games. It'd be nice to see the Pats vs. Eagles.

Top Bottom