Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestler Did Mickey Rourke take Steroids?

It was a movie with depth to it, so if you expect it to be action packed you're probably going to be disappointed. I can think deeply, so i enjoyed it.

I also saw the movie and it was very dull and depressing. Yes, it may have depicted what they go through but I was just so tired when the movie was finished because of the boredom. Both me and my girlfriend thought it was lame. The only thing I liked was Marisa as she looked smokin hot and did the nude scene...man what a bod!:p

An interesting film but I felt it fell apart at the end. I thought Rouke did a great job and yeah, he was juiced for sure.

Yeah, I thought is was interesting that they had an accurate depiction of real steroids, real names etc. I thought the prices sounded highish, but then again I've never bought anything in the back of a locker room like that.

Oh yeah, and Marissa, damn! Overall I thought the movie was great for what it was. I expected somewhat of a tragic drama, slice of life kinda thing and they did that well imo. Good performances.

lol i cracked up when he slaped his own ass and did the most haggard injection known to man in his glute haha

I thought there was no way that a movie about a wrestler could be good, lol. But this movie was pretty great I thought.

Did that juice dealer get caught AFTER he did this movie? I think this would have been a bad role for an active juice dealer to play, lol.
Kind of like if Paulie Walnuts was still whackin people while doing the sopranos.

This movie was great. If you think you are going to see a fucking WWE pay per view event(like a bet a lot of people expected) then you will be sorely disappointed.. The movie isn't even about wrestling really. Its about a down & out aging wrestler and his life outside of the ring.

Top Bottom