Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The We Want Slayer to Live Again Event

jesus this event is goin on longer then the republican party nominee event lol

hurricane187 said:
jesus this event is goin on longer then the republican party nominee event lol
someone suggested to let it run a week. I put it a 5 days. I'm waiting for the time to run out before I get active again. It wouldn't seem right placing bets while people are still donating

SLAYER69! said:
someone suggested to let it run a week. I put it a 5 days. I'm waiting for the time to run out before I get active again. It wouldn't seem right placing bets while people are still donating
hmm so i got time to make an alter and bet against u .. interesting lol

SLAYER69! said:

fuck that. people are giving so you get back in. do it now.

Army Vet said:
Also we all need to hit up myway with some positive K messages to show our appreciation. She doesn't even bet in here and donated something. That says a lot about her character and being a team player.

Awww. Thanx! That's really stellar of you. I just heart you guys and know I would get help if I ever needed it. Afterall, k is short for karma. :) :Popcorn:

myway said:
Awww. Thanx! That's really stellar of you. I just heart you guys and know I would get help if I ever needed it. Afterall, k is short for karma. :) :Popcorn:

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to myway again.

Top Bottom