Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The We Want Slayer to Live Again Event

Army Vet said:
Slayer is one of the major bookies here who runs events. He got smoked and put in the hole on a string of bad bets (MMA really hit him hard). If you bet like everyone else did, basically you are making a donation so he can be back to hosting events again. It is better than giving it via the karma store because of the 10% tax.

We take care of each other around here like that (well some of us lol)

5000 people are members of this site and only 9 have jumped in. :worried:

lol right on, here's 5000, nowhere close to a million or anything, but someone has to be a bookie!! I just got my crowns and all yesterday!! This is the first time I've been to the gambling part of EF!! I'll probably run out of karma within a week now!!

boxhdn said:
lol right on, here's 5000, nowhere close to a million or anything, but someone has to be a bookie!! I just got my crowns and all yesterday!! This is the first time I've been to the gambling part of EF!! I'll probably run out of karma within a week now!!

much appreciated & welcome to the party.

Be conservative with the bets when you start. Many people come here and get cleaned out quick lol

Army Vet said:

Be conservative with the bets when you start. Many people come here and get cleaned out quick lol

I'm glad your here bro

Army Vet said:

good advice. like they say, bet with your head not over it. This is a ton of fun. Wait till football season, when you find yourself up at 2am watching Fresno state Vs Idaho and screaming at the TV you'll know what I mean

i just read the title of this even " give slayer a chance at life donation" .. i almost feel out my chair .. lol

hurricane187 said:
i just read the title of this even " give slayer a chance at life donation" .. i almost feel out my chair .. lol

Let's just hope Slayer hits the right button when the event is done...he doesn't need any more bad luck lol

Also we all need to hit up myway with some positive K messages to show our appreciation. She doesn't even bet in here and donated something. That says a lot about her character and being a team player.

Top Bottom