Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The War on Steroids!

Ronald Reagan launched a war on drugs in the 1980s. We now have a flourishing prison-building-and-management industry, hundreds of thousands of non-violent offenders locked behind bars serving more time than murderers and rapists, and just as many recreational drug users as ever.

That's why I'm for legalisation of all drugs

The time and money spent on the war of drugs could have been spent much better and it obvious didn't help. Legalize it and sell it from government controled bureaus...this way the government makes money to that can be used for education on the subject

think about this, a 15-17 year old has a better chance to score coke,meth or weed then he does roids.

Mythicalb Very true!

Altho bush is in a No Win situation. If we were all good who's left to be bad.. Vice Versa. Just like if everybody bets the winning team in the superbowl how the hell does everybody get paid. They don't it just doesn't happen my point being: you can't make everyone happy so the there is a reason for those who you piss off.

I find it somewhat ironic that no one seems to have the balls to address all the crap that goes on in the olympics. One of the biggest athletic stages in the world that has forever been "anti-drug." Yet, everyone seems to look the other way with the olympics. Their whole system is a joke. If the speed limit is 55, but nobody ever abides by it, whats the use of having it in the 1st place.

President Bush, in an election year, will be hailed as a hero by right-thinking, fair-play-seeking sports fans. He has sent a powerful message to kids: "In an election year, government officials are willing to do just about anything to get re-elected, including ignoring real issues to take on simple-minded, popular causes just to score points with voters."

:FRlol:

Top Bottom