Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Saints will win the Superbowl

I hear you loud and clear Big Dog I think the Saints are going to win it all also! Like sinister_storm said I wish I could be back home too see it happen but, us born and bread N'awlins boy's will still be pulling every game for them no matter where were at!

Geaux Saints!!!

N-V-R-2BIG said:
KYLE TURLEY IS THE ONLY SAINT THAT I LIKE. I MET HIM AT HOOTERS FRIDAY NIGHT. AS FOR THE REST OF THEM, I'VE MET THEM ALL AND I SAY FUCK THEM!!! THEY ARE DICKS AND I HOPE THEY LOSE EVERY GAME!!!

Man . . . SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! You retard!!!! Every time something comes out your mouth It's I hate this, I hate that! Well if you obviously hate everything about New Orleans and just about everything on this board so . . . One: if you don't like New Orleans move the fuck out! Two: if you don't like anything on this board get the fuck off! If not . . . then quite your winning, crying, and bitching!!!! AND SAY SOMETHING POSSITIVE FOR ONCE!!!!

N-V-R-2BIG said:

I WILL BE SOON ENOUGH YOU NEW ORLEANS LOVER!!! YOU KNOW YOU DONT EVEN LIKE THIS PLACE SO SHUT UP FOOL. DONT MAKE ME CALL MAGGY!!!

SPEAKING OF HER---HAVE YALL SPOKEN LATELY???

FUCKIN KRYPTO---HE IS A FUCKNUT---HE STARTS A THREAD THEN DONT EVEN REPLY. I GUESS HE FEELS STUPID NOW.

SINCE WHEN DID I SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS BOARD? ONCE AGAIN, HE IS A FUCKNUT!!!

I guess I've proved my point.

at the risk of incurring the wrath of N2B:

GEAUX SAINTS!

this is the first season the Saints really have a shot at moving up in the playoffs...Superbowl...uhm, maybe, but don't hold your breath

oooh thats a scarey wrath...

FUCK AARON BROOKS... how can anyone think this guy is that good??? he does not remind me of a mcnabb or culpepper, he reminds me of charlie fucking batch!!! he will not improve much, in fact his ass will go the way of batch and king... BENCH BOUND MOTHER FUCKER!!!

how can philly be a "sleeper" pick now? shit, i called it last year that the eagles will "win the bowl within 3 years" and that was prior to the season.. i also pegged them going to the playoffs (i pick it every year though).

i'd like to put a wager on the saints with you big dog, but i dont think you would pay up.

i am thinking like 10 omnadrens or something...
i'll give you odds too, i get 10 if the saints dont go, you get 15 if they do.

side note: ricky williams is a fucking man!!! the entire team is him, he is the saints...

one more thing.... think TAMPA BAY...

the saints are the next bucs... you know what i mean? every year they are going to be expected to go to the bowl.... and well it has yet to happen...

As a Jaguars fan all I can say is- on paper is one thing, on field performance is another.

However, why anyone thinks Brooks is the next great is beyond me. Did you somehow forget about Jeff Blake?

He's your starter, not AB.

Injuries happen, salary cap forces cuts, etc.

Plus the AFC owns the NFC.

Top Bottom