Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Race to a 500lb DeadLift!! Who will get there First?!?! VOTE NOW!

Who will hit the 500lb deadlift first?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cynical Simian said:
Correct. There's no deadline for settling an event (hence swole occasionally bumping 3-month-old threads that people forgot to settle in the bookie forum with a post that says "settle this damn thing".)
ok... gotcha!

The suspense is killing me already, lol... Really curious to see who goes for the gusto first with a hit or miss :)

Im at 325......

I'll jump in there privately in my attempt to hit 400

Damn good vids - both of ya

Mike....

you got to keep you back arched, not rounded. or else you are gonna hurt your lower back, and you can forget about the contest

Illuminati said:
Mike....

you got to keep you back arched, not rounded. or else you are gonna hurt your lower back, and you can forget about the contest

Yea, i know that was my MAX for that time, in the video. Never hit that weight before, so my form suffered. Im stronger now, more solid, more explosive, and more balanced.

I DEF know what your talking about tho!
Thanks for the TIPS. I make a concious effort to keep it arched, but sometimes with heavy weight/ or when im tired, the form fucks up a little.

mm107 said:
Yea, i know that was my MAX for that time, in the video. Never hit that weight before, so my form suffered. Im stronger now, more solid, more explosive, and more balanced.

I DEF know what your talking about tho!
Thanks for the TIPS. I make a concious effort to keep it arched, but sometimes with heavy weight/ or when im tired, the form fucks up a little.

the key is to really concentrate on your form when using lighter weight. so that when it comes time to max out, it will be second nature. i wish you guys both the best of luck.

how much do you guys weigh?

If only I had till december...
Hahaha
Good work Mike and Shades :)
Hey DJ Eclipse, I thought u were like a 20ish year old guy, but you look kinda older (no offense brow, its cause your avatar makes you look young)

mm107 said:
almost same weight too,

i know for FACT im bewtween 180-185 right now.

hes almost the same.

a 500lb deadlift for a 185lb guy is very respectable. that is a 2.7 body coefficient.

Top Bottom