Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Race to a 500lb DeadLift!! Who will get there First?!?! VOTE NOW!

Who will hit the 500lb deadlift first?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eat big said:
I forgot to mention the part where he wasn't supposed to mention this poll was to be used for odds.
important piece of information left out... :p

BiggT: I'm with ya and feel where you're coming from. They (the people) and the contestants want it :) more power to them.

B_Bunny: Thank you... i'll let u know ;)

:lmao:

neither of you bastards better throw the event to win karma :evil:

.... lol, I forsee this whole thing going down the tube :rolleyes:

I do know for a fact that you both will hit 500 just a matter of when, I'm going to have to analyze your lifting pattern and progress :nerd:

Cynical Simian said:
Err, sarge, the point of being a bookie and making odds is to predict how people will bet, not to ask them. ;)

lol Made me laugh out loud here...

I also like the fact that you can also see who voted for who, so esentially you know who will bet on who. lol

djeclipse said:
Oh ya, and I'm going to come out of no where and beat them both to 500. The underdog with the current nagging lower back pain... lol

Dj Eclipse 370 x 5 vid

I've never tried puling for a single before.

bring it biatches! :evil:

lol.

In no way would i throw this comp lol, basically because im gonna win it (yea shades the shit talking has begun! lmao)

Shades is strong as hell so i have my work cut out for me, but its fun, because since my training partner is always trying to catch me, its about time i gotta catch some1.

DJ! BRING IT! lol, how bad is that pain? maybe strething would help alot. I know that MOST LOWER back pain is caused by tight hamstrings. Wierd right.

djeclipse said:
Oh ya, and I'm going to come out of no where and beat them both to 500. The underdog with the current nagging lower back pain... lol
I've never tried puling for a single before.
LOL! dj comes outa no where!!

... maybe i'll be next... or just not tell anyone and post up when I hit it :verygood: :p :evil: :chomp: ;)

Top Bottom