Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Race to a 500lb DeadLift!! Who will get there First?!?! VOTE NOW!

Who will hit the 500lb deadlift first?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mm107 said:
bring it biatches! :evil:

lol.

In no way would i throw this comp lol, basically because im gonna win it (yea shades the shit talking has begun! lmao)

Shades is strong as hell so i have my work cut out for me, but its fun, because since my training partner is always trying to catch me, its about time i gotta catch some1.

Shit talking is the best part, lol

DJ! BRING IT! lol, how bad is that pain? maybe strething would help a lot. I know that MOST LOWER back pain is caused by tight hamstrings. Weird right.

It's constant nagging and it the last time I trained deads and squats the pain wasn't there during the actual lift, it was as soon as I released the bar and stood up the pain showed up. I do stretch, but maybe I need more stretching? Stiff legged deads with light weights? I am really at a loss.

I hardly think I am in any shape to enter this competition at this time... lol

Best of luck to both peeps.

djeclipse said:
Shit talking is the best part, lol

It's constant nagging and it the last time I trained deads and squats the pain wasn't there during the actual lift, it was as soon as I released the bar and stood up the pain showed up. I do stretch, but maybe I need more stretching? Stiff legged deads with light weights? I am really at a loss.

I hardly think I am in any shape to enter this competition at this time... lol

Best of luck to both peeps.

Thanks DJ!

Yea, try seeing if you can touch your toes while standing, and while sitting. See how tight them hammy are. If they are extremely tight give stretching a go. In PT, when i lower back pain they stretched my legs more then anything, and it did feel better. I was so tight to begin with.

mm107 said:
Thanks DJ!

Yea, try seeing if you can touch your toes while standing, and while sitting. See how tight them hammy are. If they are extremely tight give stretching a go. In PT, when i lower back pain they stretched my legs more then anything, and it did feel better. I was so tight to begin with.

I can touch my toes but maybe I will do some hamstring strtching a few times a day. But isn't it bad to stretch when cold?

Good stuff.

For those who're unfamiliar with the bookie forum, there's a "place private bet" box you can check if you don't want your name displayed under the option on which you bet. So if you didn't want to be seen as rooting against someone, that's a possible solution. Plus, it's not as though you're saying that the other guy will never get 500 since this is just for who does it first.

Happy betting, everyone. :)

anotherbutters said:
Psst! Don't tell Sarge... If we all vote for mm107, maybe we can get better odds on Shades ;)
lol, exactly what I was thinking when I made my first post on this thread.

:lmao:

... ok, ok, I get it... Sarge it out of the gambling biz :rolleyes:

... well am I really out if I never started, just promoted poorly :p

Happy Betting... this is going to be tough.

lol... I'm waiting to start reading in their logs, first attempt at 500 ...miss ... and continues til they hit it!

EATBIG: You can hold out on the payout til' whenever they hit even though betting closes on the 4th?

sgtslaughter said:
EATBIG: You can hold out on the payout til' whenever they hit even though betting closes on the 4th?
Correct. There's no deadline for settling an event (hence swole occasionally bumping 3-month-old threads that people forgot to settle in the bookie forum with a post that says "settle this damn thing".)

Top Bottom