Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official NFL '07 Pick Em Thread - KB v. MM69 (+ subZM)

KillahBee said:
Man, I just had a freak out moment. I set my alarm for 5am but it never went off, so I woke at 7:30 instead. But I was all fucked up and out of it when I awoke and the first thing I though (how sad is this?) is "Fuck, games just started on the East Coast, I lost 15,000 karmas".

Whew.

I just woke up too - that west coast time never worked for me - I remember coming home and instead of seeing the news I was seeing prime time games. Its nice and Fall like now - leaves are changing - cheerleaders are routing on their teams; Thanksgiving day football games are coming up. I do miss the beach.

mightymouse69 said:
I just woke up too - that west coast time never worked for me - I remember coming home and instead of seeing the news I was seeing prime time games. Its nice and Fall like now - leaves are changing - cheerleaders are routing on their teams; Thanksgiving day football games are coming up. I do miss the beach.

lol, I'll be home for the local Tgiving football games, bitch! Coming back that whole week for a wedding, Thanksgiving and the Giants game :evil:

No doubt I'll miss the fall, but not the winter, biyatch!

I LOVE the fact that I can go and lay by the pool today and get a tan for an hour.

mightymouse69 said:
2-2 this is for a triple win right? good luck.

Miami +16.5
Buffalo +3
Dallas -9.5
Philadelphia -6
Pittsburgh -3.5

Go Sox!

was the site working for you??? it's not showing me shit

ok, you had the pats line at 16.5, I had it at 15. I don't like Pats at 16.5.

let me pick another for that game

alright, replaced with GMEN baby!!!!

Top Bottom