Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official NFL '07 Pick Em Thread - KB v. MM69 (+ subZM)

KillahBee said:
Agreed, real tough week. I only have confidence in maybe 2 of those picks.

Also tough week for you cause:

2zewh3n.png

We can't sweep the playoffs every year; the team would get bored.

Alright, Bub. Assuming Arizone does not score 21 points in the next 15 seconds and regardless of the NE game (since we both have em):

MM has a win and a push

KB has a win and 2 pushes

Which, by the rules Hammy and I played with, means I take the week. Let me know if you have a justifiable argument with this and we'll discuss. Otherwise, I'll take that 10,000 karmas and hit the PM circuit to get me some golddigging e-piggies

a push is typically a no-bet; but either way is fine; Pat and Sox are awesome and the Yankees/Mets/Giants/Jets Suck.

mightymouse69 said:
a push is typically a no-bet; but either way is fine; Pat and Sox are awesome and the Yankees/Mets/Giants/Jets Suck.

This is justifiable. And we never agreed to rules on pushes (which was my fault for not bringing it up).

Push this week and move 15k karmas to next week?

Sounds great - to confirm - I looked it up and this is the def.
"Push"

Your Guide to Sports Gambling.

Definition: A tie against the spread. On straight bets the result is "no action." All monies are returned as if the bet had never been made. On parlay cards typically the number of teams in the parlay is lowered by one to account for the push.
Examples: Duke was favored by 10 and won by 10, pushing the game. Bob's six-team parlay included Duke, so it became a 5-teamer.

2-2 this is for a triple win right? good luck.

Miami +16.5
Buffalo +3
Dallas -9.5
Philadelphia -6
Pittsburgh -3.5

Go Sox!

Man, I just had a freak out moment. I set my alarm for 5am but it never went off, so I woke at 7:30 instead. But I was all fucked up and out of it when I awoke and the first thing I though (how sad is this?) is "Fuck, games just started on the East Coast, I lost 15,000 karmas".

Whew.

Top Bottom