Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official NFL '07 Pick Em Thread - KB v. MM69 (+ subZM)

MightyMouse69 said:
We will be tied going into tomorrow nite - I stil have to have SD win correct?

oooohhhhh, Ari didn't cover. Tied at 3 wins each. SD needs to cover 8.5 tomorrow for you to win and have a chance to win the regular season (we'll discuss how to bet the playoffs later). Otherwise, I lock it up baby!!

KillahBee said:
oooohhhhh, Ari didn't cover. Tied at 3 wins each. SD needs to cover 8.5 tomorrow for you to win and have a chance to win the regular season (we'll discuss how to bet the playoffs later). Otherwise, I lock it up baby!!

Ok; so if I cover tomorrow - we are even for the season going into the last week right? Then the winner of next week is the season champ?

Wow, after the whole season we are Even! Guess it goes down to todays games, here are my picks...best of luck.

Green Bay -5
Pittsburgh -3
Seattle -1
Cincinatti -2.5
Tampa Bay -3

Alright dude, sorry here, I got lost when I was in Miami. Fucking work.

So, we tied in reg season. Unfuckingreal. I should have won at least 30,000 karmas. Good job.

So, a few options here. We can bet each week leading up to the SB. Just like we normally would, based on spread. Once it gets down to only the two championship games, I think we should pick our team based on spread AND pick the o/u as a tie breaker. Then we can work something special out for the SB.

Sound good?

How much you want to bet per week now? 20,000?

Top Bottom