Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official NFL '07 Pick Em Thread - KB v. MM69 (+ subZM)

MightyMouse69 said:
whats going on with the Giants, is it time to move on from Manning in 2008?

Step 1: Get rid of Coughlin (NOBODY knows how he got an extension thru this yr)

Step 2: Find a replacement for Eli in a couple yrs

We can't get rid of him (NOBODY is gonna take his huge contract for the shitty returns they can expect) and can't bench him (way too much $$$ to ride pine).

It's fucking disgusting. He is so hated in NY it's unreal. While I certainly don't think he doesn't care, NYers need to see some fire and some emotion from our beloved athletes / leaders. His 'aw shucks' bullshit ain't gonna fly round here.

We will go 1-4 in the next 5 games, fyi.

Best thing that ever happened was Coughlin to leave BC; I think Eli would be better in a small market team - Ward just left the game hurt, but the Giants got a TD pass that hit the ground really.

KillahBee said:
Step 1: Get rid of Coughlin (NOBODY knows how he got an extension thru this yr)

Step 2: Find a replacement for Eli in a couple yrs

We can't get rid of him (NOBODY is gonna take his huge contract for the shitty returns they can expect) and can't bench him (way too much $$$ to ride pine).

It's fucking disgusting. He is so hated in NY it's unreal. While I certainly don't think he doesn't care, NYers need to see some fire and some emotion from our beloved athletes / leaders. His 'aw shucks' bullshit ain't gonna fly round here.

We will go 1-4 in the next 5 games, fyi.

KillahBee said:
lol

Eli's always been a very good 4Q comeback / pressure guy, but he blows the rest of the time.

Chicago will be pissed about this game for the rest of the year; no way he caught that TD

Eli's gay

MightyMouse69 said:
Chicago will be pissed about this game for the rest of the year; no way he caught that TD

Eli's gay

You can't say no way. No replyy was 100% clear (which is why, by the rule book, it shouldn't have been overturned). It was DAMN close. It looked more like a TD than it didn't.

Going for 4 weeks in a row (your up 15k)

Family coming tomorrow so I'll pick now:

Minnesota -8.5
Green Bay -10.5
Seattle -7
Indianapolis -9
Cleveland -3.5

Okay, I am now only up 10k. Fuggin board was down.

How bout this? We each make our regular picks for the Sun night and Mon night games as well as our picks for the o/u on each of those games? Sound good?

Or just roll this week's 5k into next week

KillahBee said:
Okay, I am now only up 10k. Fuggin board was down.

How bout this? We each make our regular picks for the Sun night and Mon night games as well as our picks for the o/u on each of those games? Sound good?

Or just roll this week's 5k into next week

Took forever to get on today, let's just roll it to next week, that will give me time to look it over.

Hope you had a good trip.

Top Bottom