Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The next step beyond Fascims is Corporatism

WODIN said:
I have a fine understanding of corporatism.

Disney is engaging in it with full force. Putting its needs and self interest above moore's.

WTF- so if you own a company and one of your employee's want to write an expose on how rebulicans are the children of god and democrats are satan worshippers, you would shoud be forced to let them?

you are loosing it man...

Becoming said:
WTF- so if you own a company and one of your employee's want to write an expose on how rebulicans are the children of god and democrats are satan worshippers, you would shoud be forced to let them?

you are loosing it man...
If I enter into an agreement with them that list certain criteria and that isn't in the criteria but it hurts my company interest then I'm engaging in censorship and corporatism. That's what Disney has done here. This documentary doesn't violate any of the criteria for blocking a release. It's pure self interest.

WODIN said:
It's pure self interest.

No shit, and all this time I thought companies were in it for everyone else...

:rolleyes:

LOL, you're suggesting companies should disregard their own interests???!!!

You really need to move to Cuba or something my friend.

WODIN said:
It's pure self interest.

WODIN said:
I have a fine understanding of corporatism.

Disney is engaging in it with full force. Putting its needs and self interest above moore's.

BAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! This must be the beginning stages of senile dementia we are witnessing. So corporations are now altruistic entities??

You think you're a libertarian. You really aren't.

I'll take this from someone who doesn't understand the concept of censorship.

Code said:
LOL, you're suggesting companies should disregard their own interests???!!!

You really need to move to Cuba or something my friend.
I'm simply stating the nature of the situation.

I never suggested any such thing.

So if you agree that Disney is acting in their best interest, why do you have a beef with them not releasing the movie?

WODIN said:
I'm simply stating the nature of the situation.

I never suggested any such thing.

Code said:
So if you agree that Disney is acting in their best interest, why do you have a beef with them not releasing the movie?
Just throwing out an example of how the money controls speech.

Specious statement.

The reality is, they are controlling their own assets. They own the film Moore made, they can deep-6 it if they feel like it's not worth 6 million. Or if they feel as if releasing it will cause bad PR.

WODIN said:
Just throwing out an example of how the money controls speech.

Top Bottom