Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The next step beyond Fascims is Corporatism

Censorship comes from an authority that has a legal power to make something stop. A private business is not censoring. At best they're just keeping their property for themselves.

juve said:
why next step? mussolini's implementation of fascism WAS corporate syndicalism :o
The Title of the thread is a direct qoute from Mussolini.

Code said:
It's Disney's movie, they can choose not to release if they want.

Its a private company, they can and should be able to do whatever they want in regards to the opinions/views they want expressed through their work...

WODIN said:
I disagree. I've always maintained that when arguing with people about speech issues on here that it's George's site to censor as he sees fit.

Change "George" to 'Eisner' and you;re right on with Disney's decision.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Change "George" to 'Eisner' and you;re right on with Disney's decision.
It's still censorship though. It doesn't change the fact that free speach is beeing curbed.

WODIN said:
It's still censorship though. It doesn't change the fact that free speach is beeing curbed.

LOL...yeah right. I assume you believe that we all should have the right to walk to our local TV stations and demand that we be allowed on the nightly news, right?

Move to your next erroneous rant.

atlantabiolab said:
LOL...yeah right. I assume you believe that we all should have the right to walk to our local TV stations and demand that we be allowed on the nightly news, right?

Move to your next erroneous rant.
Ahhh No. They're are public access stations for that kind of thing.

I think I could post a thread stating that the sky was blue and you would post a counter point. Why pretend your anything other than a neo-con in libertarian clothing?

WODIN said:
Ahhh No. They're are public access stations for that kind of thing.

Thus you have destroyed your own argument, since Moore has every right to pander to other media companies or produce it himself. Let him put it on a public access channel.

I think I could post a thread stating that the sky was blue and you would post a counter point.

No, every once in a while you mess up and get something right.

Why pretend your anything other than a neo-con in libertarian clothing?

Because that would be a lie.

For a better understanding of "corporatism":

http://www.banned-books.com/truth-seeker/1994archive/121_3/ts213l.html

I have a fine understanding of corporatism.

Disney is engaging in it with full force. Putting its needs and self interest above moore's.

You think you're a libertarian. You really aren't.

Top Bottom