Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Lakers, Oh Hell Yea

IwanaStrut

Is anyone else here a Lakers fan. These finals have just been amazing. Coby and the rest of the team are just in their own element......Crazzy I tell you.

yeah ive been watching the playoffs, and no doubt lakers will win it all. Im a laker fan but the games havent been exciting because theres no challenge. The philly/toronto series rocked! I dont think any other games are gonna be as exciting as when those 2 teams played. My prediction at the end will be Lakers vs Philly and lakers will take it with ease.

IwanaStrut said:
Is anyone else here a Lakers fan. These finals have just been amazing. Coby and the rest of the team are just in their own element......Crazzy I tell you.

Yeah you sound like a Lakers fan "COBY"

LOL its Kobe....No flame, just messing with ya girl:D

Anyways, go 76ers!

Well I admit I'm a huge Ron Harper fan (he's an alumni of my college) and Shaq diesel of course..but sometimes it's fun to root for the lil guy (Allen Iverson) vs the likes of Shaq and Kobe..My real favorite team in the league is the Sacramento Kings..

Too bad J Dubb and C webb are leaving :(

IwanaStrut said:
Hey Kak, where in ohio are you from. I use to live in Granville and went to OSU

Im from a tiny town in southern ohio and I just graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio

:D

Kobe Bryant has more ability than every backcourt player in the league combined.

He is the best guard in the league by a mile, and the best since Michael Jordan. At 22, Kobe far surpasses Jordan at age 22 as both an offensive and defensive player. Only injury or loss of desire could stop Kobe from being the best there ever was.

I'm not a Laker fan. I'm a Knicks fan. But this Laker team has beaten Portland, Sacramento, and San Antonio. Each of those teams are better than anyone in the Eastern Conference.

Allen Iverson and his 33% shooting percentage against Ray (Jesus Shuttlesworth) Allen is a battle for second place.

Reality.

Top Bottom