Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply fast shipping and effectiveness

the codes are probably not matching because you're putting them in wrong

if you got it from domestic Supply then I assure you it's going to be quality

as hot as it is right now I don't see a problem with labels peeling that's pretty standard while it's in the mail and exposed the Heat

I just would like to share my experience I was buying from them for almost year my last purchase was totally disappointed. They sent me testosterone enanthate with the security seal broke, I checked the Authentication code on the official web site and that was saying the product was fake I sent email to they and they said the seal probably was the transportation and the authentication code they sent me a different web site to check it 🤔 and after few days the label of the bottle was peeling off.
I’m not saying everything just saying what happened with me. Definitely never again with them…
1. codes - I can share screenshot of our conversation - you used not full codes (without the beggining of them), and used website for old batches - I sent you the link for new system (the same one on the package) and screenshot that codes are right and you can check them
2. I also offered you that you can send any out product to lab to test it. because we guarantee the quality of products we sell.
3. I don't understand why you are so negative just because of label peeling after days? original Bayer primo and testosterone amps have that problem for decades and everyone on the boards can confirm that.

1. codes - I can share screenshot of our conversation - you used not full codes (without the beggining of them), and used website for old batches - I sent you the link for new system (the same one on the package) and screenshot that codes are right and you can check them
2. I also offered you that you can send any out product to lab to test it. because we guarantee the quality of products we sell.
3. I don't understand why you are so negative just because of label peeling after days? original Bayer primo and testosterone amps have that problem for decades and everyone on the boards can confirm that.
@domestic-supply.com Greg this is a good answer.
I also had issues with Bayer primobolan and Bayer testosterone both, labels peeled. And remember the old Testosterone from Germany as well the Pharma grade, used to peel all the time. Peeling labels mean nothing.

OP @Dpirest best you listen to Greg, did you try the gear? D-S gear is legit as they get, I am on Beligas test right now, SOLID!

Top Bottom