Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply fast shipping and effectiveness

So from what I can tell the only issue you have is from a label peeling. If I were you I would just stay out of this game at this point if a label causes you this much frustration

1. codes - I can share screenshot of our conversation - you used not full codes (without the beggining of them), and used website for old batches - I sent you the link for new system (the same one on the package) and screenshot that codes are right and you can check them
2. I also offered you that you can send any out product to lab to test it. because we guarantee the quality of products we sell.
3. I don't understand why you are so negative just because of label peeling after days? original Bayer primo and testosterone amps have that problem for decades and everyone on the boards can confirm that.
This is 100% accurate and it sounds like , as we often see, someone saying things that are not true to attempt to get something more out of the company.. this is why it is important to save emails/screenshots... also, someone shipping a product cannot control if there was damage done in the mail or if the package was ever opened either... Labels also can peel for a multitude of reasons... these are things that happen, and can are just part of this and also easily remedied with simple conversation and understanding

The people delivering these packages are not gentle. I wouldn't worry about that little part of the bottom of the box. The gear is what matters.

Top Bottom