Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

anyone heard of the HardCoreGrowth products?
I found them on an ad here at EliteFitness. Im a little skeptic, scammers maybe?

They got the url: HardCoreGrowth.eu

They are not scamers they just sell blues in a very fancy package for a nice high price.

HGH is great. I've used it on and off for 4 years. (Actually had a script for if for 1 year, but had to discontinue due to cost). I've used the maintenace dose of 2 iu's a day for a year and felt great and actually did look younger IMHO. I've also used it with AAS at 5 iu's per day and felt incredible. I ran this for a year with an AAS cycle of Test E 2X at 12 weeks each cycle spaced at 4 months between each run of Test. AAP is correct, my recovery was unbelievable and my stamina over the top. I actually had someone stop me in the Vegas airport and wanted to know who I was and wanted my autograph. I was 49 and I've only done a couple of shows.

Use it if you can afford it. IMO, it makes sweet music by itself and a complete symphony when combined with AAS!

Everyone who has used H-G-H before, post here. Let's get a lot of info on this thread here for our members.

1 - How many cycles did you do before incorporating HGH?

2 - Did you do it alone or with other compounds the first time you tried it?

3 - How much did you do? (daily amount, dose schedule, # of weeks/months)

4 - What mistakes did you make this first cycle with HGH?

5 - What would you do different on your next cycle?

6 - Overall opinion on whether HGH is worth it or not?

7 - What is the most important advice that you can give someone wanting to try HGH for the first time?

1. Lost count. Over 10.
2. With test and T3/T4 as a base then more serious aas regiments in cycles along the way.
3. This is my first run. Been working my way up to 6 iu's ed gradually but my stuff is pharm grade (norditropin) so 6 iu's equals 2 mg.
4. Started out injecting before bedtime. Also did bromo at one point when i cycled deca. I realize now that bromo with hgh is a mistake.
5. Avoid the above mistakes.
6. Ohhh yes! Look up my thread with the 4 months update pics to see why.
7. Research thoroughly!

Ive been on it for 5-6 months i think, started off the 5 on 2 off SubQ at .6mg daily, dose got bumped up to 1mg daily, but since starting Ive switched to M/W/F IM 2.5mg. Another forum there is a ton of guys who give all kinds of reasons why they think pulsating intramuscular injections EOD or every third day, is better than the SubQ 5 on 2 off or 4 on 3 off.

Any input regarding that? I just got my IGF levels tested and am hoping the script gets bumped up dosage again.

I cannot give input as far as how to cycle or how it works with AAS or not...Im on HRT and up until this point never used hormones. Im on so many things supplement wise, in addition to Test, HCG, Thyroid, etc, that it would be difficult for me to say exactly how everything is working individually...all I can say is the cocktail I am on is fantastic, Im off all prescription meds (was on a TON), dropping weight, no pain or swelling in joints, no muscle cramps or spasms, my quality of life is returning, energy, mental clarity and cognitive function, etc....so HRT along with tweaking supplements very specifically based on bloodwork, is working miracles for me.

Is 2.5mg 3x a week a good enough dose for body comp changes over the long haul? Would it be worth it to check into sourcing some additional GH and bumping the dose up more?

Like the thread...interested in more input from vets!!

For those who know about HGH, what is your opinion, experience, or what you've heard about Omnitropin?

1 - How many cycles did you do before incorporating hgh?
10-12?
2 - Did you do it alone or with other compounds the first time you tried it?
With test in HRT doses
3 - How much did you do? (daily amount, dose schedule, # of weeks/months)
2-3IU 5 on/2 off for 3 months then 3on/1off, 2on/1off
4 - What mistakes did you make this first cycle with hgh?
Went with cheaper brand
5 - What would you do different on your next cycle?
Go for quality
6 - Overall opinion on whether hgh is worth it or not?
for 40+ definitely
7 - What is the most important advice that you can give someone wanting to try hgh for the first time?
Plan to stay on at least 6 months

Top Bottom