Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

My Dad is in his 50's very weak, and has Parkinson's do you think that HGH at a low dose will give him more strength to go on with the day? HE gets tired really early, and just want him to get some strength and energy to work his muscles...

Gains are not important at all, just the well being and so on
What do you guys think?

My Dad is in his 50's very weak, and has Parkinson's do you think that HGH at a low dose will give him more strength to go on with the day? HE gets tired really early, and just want him to get some strength and energy to work his muscles...

What do you guys think?
Man that's a tough one bro... personally I have no experience or knowledge of whether or not it could help. Or if it could worsen his symptoms? I wouldnt think that it would worsen his symptoms.

After just reading a bit about Parkinson's one therapy is riding an exercise bike. You could argue tht if he had a better overall feeling, he could do something like that and get benefit from it as well.

What do you guys think?

With everything you said minus the Parkinson's, I would say yes it would benefit him.

Throw in the Parkinson's and I really do not have an answer for that one. Parkinson's is something that affects the body all the way down to the gene level and one never knows how it will cause other agents to interact with it.

Personally, I find on HGH I need a bit more sleep than normal. It could possibly be because I am also on AAS and training harder (more weight, more intensity) than normal and that places an additional strain on the CNS that it is used to and I need more sleep (or better sleep) than normal.

Only a doc with a background in gene mapping and DNA research can answer that question. Perhaps Pubmed has some research data you could look over?

When should I take HGH?

Years ago, the most common belief was that one was suppose to HGH before bedtime. As time went by people have learned that was not necessarily the best way.

Your body releases GH at night when you sleep. Taking synthetic GH prior to bedtime will only suppress your natural output.

The best time to take it is upon rising in the AM. That way you take advantage of your natural GH output and then have another surge first thing in the morning. Getting two doses of GH is better than getting one.

How often should I take HGH?

Dosing schedules vary by individuals. Most people simply take their HGH 7 days a week.

However, I personally don't think this is necessary. When you get the biggest surge of natural GH in your life, it is during puberty and it is often in irregular spurts, not a steady source.

A 5 day on / 2 day off pattern is the best route. However, most people fall into the (bad) habit of doing it Mon-Fri and then Sat and Sun off. This isn't very good.

A better dosing schedule is :

Mon-Tue-Wed = GH days
Th = off
Fri-Sat = GH days
Sun = off

This spreads the doses out but never so you go longer than one day without a dose. I have done it both ways, this schedule and the everyday (7 days per week) schedule and there is really no difference at all with the results. Except the above schedule makes your GH supply last longer. Overall though the results and benefits are exactly the same.

Also, when taking more than 4ius of HGH per day, try to divide it into two doses. One in the AM upon rising and the other half at 4PM in the evening.

More than 10 ius of HGH daily, then divide into four doses.

AM, noon, 3PM, 6PM.

Higher than 10ius of HGH daily is not encouraged for the average trainee and even for the elite trainee until much research has been done as going this high will require T4 supplementation and very often incorporating insulin since the only reason to go higher than 10ius of HGH is for forced bulking.

More on T4 later as it is beneficial to HGH at lower doses as well.

Great posts AAP. Like with most things, there are many differing opinions on dosing amounts, when to take, etc.

Some suggest taking gh eod as this more replicates your bodys production pattern of its own gh. You can read about this, as well as a formula that tells you how much hgh to take based on your body weight at www dot steroid dot com /Human-Growth-Hormone.php

IMO if you are taking more than 2 ius per day, you should split into two doses. So if you are doing 4 ius per day, then do 2 ius when you get up in the morning and then do the other 2 ius at another convenient time of the day. I always take the second dose right after working out. Your bodies natural insulin levels are elevated after working out, so more of the hgh will be utilized at that time.

I'm going to try the 3on/1off, 2on/1off schedule.

Everyone who has used H-G-H before, post here. Let's get a lot of info on this thread here for our members.

1 - How many cycles did you do before incorporating HGH?

2 - Did you do it alone or with other compounds the first time you tried it?

3 - How much did you do? (daily amount, dose schedule, # of weeks/months)

4 - What mistakes did you make this first cycle with HGH?

5 - What would you do different on your next cycle?

6 - Overall opinion on whether HGH is worth it or not?

7 - What is the most important advice that you can give someone wanting to try HGH for the first time?

Everyone who has used H-G-H before, post here. Let's get a lot of info on this thread here for our members.

1 - How many cycles did you do before incorporating HGH?

2 - Did you do it alone or with other compounds the first time you tried it?

3 - How much did you do? (daily amount, dose schedule, # of weeks/months)

4 - What mistakes did you make this first cycle with HGH?

5 - What would you do different on your next cycle?

6 - Overall opinion on whether HGH is worth it or not?

7 - What is the most important advice that you can give someone wanting to try HGH for the first time?

1 - About 10-12.
2 - ALWAYS with AAS.
3 - Bulking 10ius 3 x a week, cutting 4ius ED, 2ius twice a day.
4 - None, I did over 4 months or research and found the right people to help me.
5 - Nothing, except run it longer.
6 - If you can afford it hell yes it's worth it.
7 - You better know WTF you're doing, this is a long term project (6 months minimum). Be sure to have t3 in your bag of tricks while cutting or bulking and insulin while bulking.

24 year old hight 173cm wieght was around 83kg bodyfat was around 18 percent, did a cycle of winnni/tren E/ primo, dropped the winni in week 3 (cycle finished in week 7) and started hgh phizer genotropin (I had 10 ampules of 16ui each did 4ui eod, last 2 weeks did 4ui ed one day off in a week) and very good diet with protien intake of about 200+grams exercisied around 5-6 times a week with doing the steps machine for 20mins ED, dropped to 73kgs of pure muscle and bodyfat of 7 percent. Loved the hgh, it was an amazing experience. Cycle though wasn't that great whereas I had no test in it and felt every bit of the test crash.

Top Bottom