Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

nope not in HGH.
1mg = 3IU's of powder than you add the water/reconstitution.
So depending on how much water you add is how many IU's/ml...

correct

nope not in HGH.
1mg = 3IU's of powder than you add the water/reconstitution.
So depending on how much water you add is how many IU's/ml...

That is only true if you know the actual MG of the HGH you are using. Like I said before, with Serostim they tell you on the bottle what the MG is. But some of the "unlabeled" (read : blue tops) that most of our community uses never has the MG listed at all. Which is probably the leading the cause for many people (including myself) saying that blue tops are much weaker than serostim on a comparative basis.

Mixed according to the instructions that come with Serostim, you will get 18ius for a total of 6mg. (they have other strengths as well). So that is 1mg per every 3ius. But what if the entire is not 6mg. But rather 4mg. Then what would 3ius equal then?

This is what throws a lot of people off simply because their HGH source claims it is 10ius per bottle. Or 100iu kit. Which realistically ain't telling me shit about what the actual content is because I am make each bottle as many ius as I want it.

That is only true if you know the actual MG of the HGH you are using. Like I said before, with Serostim they tell you on the bottle what the MG is. But some of the "unlabeled" (read : blue tops) that most of our community uses never has the MG listed at all. Which is probably the leading the cause for many people (including myself) saying that blue tops are much weaker than serostim on a comparative basis.

Mixed according to the instructions that come with Serostim, you will get 18ius for a total of 6mg. (they have other strengths as well). So that is 1mg per every 3ius. But what if the entire is not 6mg. But rather 4mg. Then what would 3ius equal then?

This is what throws a lot of people off simply because their HGH source claims it is 10ius per bottle. Or 100iu kit. Which realistically ain't telling me shit about what the actual content is because I am make each bottle as many ius as I want it.

would seem that that these generics could end up wasting people a lot of money considering they might be injecting weak solutions for months

If I understand this correctly someone on Jintropin for instance shooting 4IU's a day would know they're getting 1.48mg of HGH a day whereas a person on one of these unlabeled products who's also running 4IU's a day could be getting 1mg or .75 or whatthefuckever. That pretty much blows.

That is true with every unlabled item for sale.
Jins are the most faked GH out there, so good luck with that one.

Top Bottom