Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Get Shrimp back in green high roller event!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
There you go shrimpy. We both ended up a winner. Sorry cane however I could have lost. Just was lucky and San Diego could not get LT going enough to open up the offense. Ever since they cut Lorenzo Neal LT has never recouped his victorious runs and he will not. There is nothing like Neal he is and will be one of the best blocking backs of all time. And yes hes a friend but unfortunately we haven't been close for a few years now. Since I went downhill... EOS

There you go shrimpy. We both ended up a winner. Sorry cane however I could have lost. Just was lucky and San Diego could not get LT going enough to open up the offense. Ever since they cut Lorenzo Neal LT has never recouped his victorious runs and he will not. There is nothing like Neal he is and will be one of the best blocking backs of all time. And yes hes a friend but unfortunately we haven't been close for a few years now. Since I went downhill... EOS

yea yea i know the game bro

if u would have lost .. it would have been "hurricane got your karma shrimp" and u & people would have been saying i should pay him .. clever little fella u are

well it dont matter now cause he got his karma, is clozer to the green and im 1 step closer to not having to hear about this anymore

plank do u wish to do the same thing? let me know
but if u lose i keep the karma

Last edited:
matter of fact anyone that wishes to do this ..until shrimp gets in the green, its open for debate.. shoot me a pm

6.5 mill ..game of your choice.. but your winnings goto poboy or atleast half of them

if i start actually being up karma, ill give half my winnings of the game to poboy a

as of right now im down 6.5 mill

You know what is bullshit is that people look at your wallet and think you can afford it! Like taxes its a pisser, I know how hard you worked for you k Cane that is why I have so much respect for you! You earned it plain and simple! Also in the end you will get all my k by the end of the football season and I will hord it for 9 months until the next football season starts again.

Oh and I go down as the biggest single game winner of karma of EF history! Good luck to anyone that tries to win my title! I had the biggest balls today well except for Cane because without him. This would have just gotten 1m k... Thanks cane

Shrimpy will be several million in the green now. Shrimp, I want good bro getting giving up millions to convince bros to donate reimbursement pay. That would be good karma for you, no pun.

Shrimpy will be several million in the green now. Shrimp, I want good bro getting giving up millions to convince bros to donate reimbursement pay. That would be good karma for you, no pun.

1500 convinced me, I'd still be holding your k Shrimp had he not cut that deal with me.

Oh and I go down as the biggest single game winner of karma of EF history! Good luck to anyone that tries to win my title! I had the biggest balls today well except for Cane because without him. This would have just gotten 1m k... Thanks cane

no prob .. everyone wins.. shrimp got his k.. u got more k to gamble,more k around to gamble makes the section grow & more buzy

good call on denver .. over 7 mill on them takes balls

btw i wish we did set this up as 1 event because we would have set some records but, i couldnt risk someone else betting over 6 mill

lol naw.. since shrimpy held this event .. all the karma bet is already in his account .. if he settles, he just keeps it

he is really still down 14 mill

Top Bottom