Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Colts are gonna ass rape da Bears in the SB

I think it will be the other way around way around. the bears are a pretty smash mouth team. their veteren offensive line moves people and opens big holes agaisnt anyone in the league to support that running game
and on D...well damn, they ARE the Monsters of the Midway. They were blowing people up all day and dont discount thier uncanny ability to force turnovers

or Devin hester...back @ home in Miami, he will take one to the house

crew9 said:
Your D looked great last week. This week your "complete" D gave up 34 points. Any time the Colts take the field you've got to like your chances, especially with Peyton. I think its a bit ridiculous however to say they're going to rape the Bears.

I don't recall anyone saying their gonna rape the bears. It's gonna be a good game nonetheless, but you have to look at a few reasons why the colts are going to beat the bears. Peyton, stokley, harrison, wayne, and up and coming addai vs. the bears D. sounds like a good matchup since bears are top of the league in turnovers and all that good stuff. but manning pics apart defenses, it's his specialty.

Now let's look at grossman and his weapons vs. the colts D. the colts D has played great in the post season, and for you saying they gave up 34 points, look who they were playing. Grossman isn't Tom Brady, he's young and makes dumb decisions, but don't forget that 2 of the pats touchdowns were off of turnovers, as the colts mainly shut down brady in the second half, plus held the pats to a couple field goals. The bears running game is the only thing that's going to help them in my opinion (along with the D).

after watching colts last night, you know they're gonna win it.

Colts over Da Bears

mad dipz said:
I don't recall anyone saying their gonna rape the bears. It's gonna be a good game nonetheless, but you have to look at a few reasons why the colts are going to beat the bears. Peyton, stokley, harrison, wayne, and up and coming addai vs. the bears D. sounds like a good matchup since bears are top of the league in turnovers and all that good stuff. but manning pics apart defenses, it's his specialty.

Now let's look at grossman and his weapons vs. the colts D. the colts D has played great in the post season, and for you saying they gave up 34 points, look who they were playing. Grossman isn't Tom Brady, he's young and makes dumb decisions, but don't forget that 2 of the pats touchdowns were off of turnovers, as the colts mainly shut down brady in the second half, plus held the pats to a couple field goals. The bears running game is the only thing that's going to help them in my opinion (along with the D).

after watching colts last night, you know they're gonna win it.

Colts over Da Bears

It's the thread maker who I was responding to regarding the "raping" comment. God I wish we had Brady. Whoever the personnel in charge of scouting QBs for the Bears needs to get fired. When was the last time we had anyone half-way resembling a franchise QB. For the other Bear fans out there don't use this ONE year as vindication for not needing a good one.

Anyways back on point. You mention that of the 34 points scored 14 of those came from turnovers........what exactly are the Bears known for again...I think ultimately this game down will come down to the Rex factor.

crew9 said:
It's the thread maker who I was responding to regarding the "raping" comment. God I wish we had Brady. Whoever the personnel in charge of scouting QBs for the Bears needs to get fired. When was the last time we had anyone half-way resembling a franchise QB. For the other Bear fans out there don't use this ONE year as vindication for not needing a good one.

Anyways back on point. You mention that of the 34 points scored 14 of those came from turnovers........what exactly are the Bears known for again...I think ultimately this game down will come down to the Rex factor.

well I know that's what I mentioned above, the bears D is great. but when it comes down to it, that's pretty much all they have besides the run game. I think they'll mix up benson and thomas a bit, but as for rex, I don't see him getting over 200 yards passing. he'll crack under the pressure like he always does.

turnovers are one of the main things why teams lose games, so I guess you can look at it either way, Manning vs. a great D, or shitty rex vs. a great post season D

I'll give him another longball dirt pass. lol that pass to berrian was horrible!

but like I said, after me thinking long and hard, breaking down the matchups, despite the slogan "Defense Wins Championships," it's Colts over Da Bears.

I hear what you're saying though about them drafting a good quarterback. I don't think the bears have had a decent quarterback since manning back in '85. what a team they were. I'd give rex credit if he kept playing like he did in the first half of the season though, I really thought he was the real deal until later on....

Last edited:
The Bears will be fine, Rex will be fine

remember, he is a Florida Boy..he is goin home to play this game
he will come through and the bears will win it by 10+

Wulfgar said:
The Bears will be fine, Rex will be fine

remember, he is a Florida Boy..he is goin home to play this game
he will come through and the bears will win it by 10+

booo! I like peyton manning's legacy story better

Top Bottom