Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prison Rape Escape

3 250 lb black dudes holding you steady as you try your best to fight, you cant move a muscle you just flex and you cant get any inertia to break free, and after repeated punches to the stomach and poking at the rectum, you black out for a breif second and thats when the sphincter relaxes...and its in. youv been raped. you didnt stand a chance.

the next day at lunch, you grab a plastic knife, and stab the mother fucker in the eye....and then get beat to death.

well worth it

well....no........but I can't possibly imagine it being gayer. I think it's possible to be the bottom in an all male gangbang and still have a shot at coming off more masculine than what I saw in that tape. I was honestly uncomfortable watching that clip.

what if they were breakdancing while wearing teh vibrams bor

3 250 lb black dudes holding you steady as you try your best to fight, you cant move a muscle you just flex and you cant get any inertia to break free, and after repeated punches to the stomach and poking at the rectum, you black out for a breif second and thats when the sphincter relaxes...and its in. youv been raped. you didnt stand a chance.

the next day at lunch, you grab a plastic knife, and stab the mother fucker in the eye....and then get beat to death.

well worth it

This is why I don't like those geigh peoples!

c

well worth it

Wow, this is where I hate having a vivid imagination.....:(

well worth it

lot of experience? :confused:

lot of experience? :confused:
Is prison rape a fantasy of yours? I could always swing down to Jville, pick up SL, we can roll thru NC get 1500 and buy some orange jump suits on the way to Boston. Maybe even get Mitch to fly in get the whole thing on video, and make you some cool ass banners for your sig, when your dreams have all come true.

Is prison rape a fantasy of yours? I could always swing down to Jville, pick up SL, we can roll thru NC get 1500 and buy some orange jump suits on the way to Boston. Maybe even get Mitch to fly in get the whole thing on video, and make you some cool ass banners for your sig, when your dreams have all come true.
OMg where on earth did that come from? :lmao:

what if they were breakdancing while wearing teh vibrams bor

no change either way i think. The crotch grinding and the deep sensuous nose to nose staredowns pretty much trump anything. You could have a UFC fight going on in the background and still not butch that scene up in the slightest.

hopefully my elite wrestling skill would come in hand if i ever were to go to jail. it might make me look like a hard ass if i pick up the baddest dude and slam him onto his neck.

Top Bottom