Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Colts are gonna ass rape da Bears in the SB

The Bears are a bad matchup for the colts. Not sure how you think a team with a great defense and solid run game is gonna get spanked by the Colts with an almost non existent run D.

crew9 said:
The Bears are a bad matchup for the colts. Not sure how you think a team with a great defense and solid run game is gonna get spanked by the Colts with an almost non existent run D.

Manning vs Grossman?

duh

crew9 said:
i dont know if u noticed it or not but our run defense isnt the same it was 7 weeks ago. bob sanders is back , our d is complete.

fuck the bears.

hotzie said:
i dont know if u noticed it or not but our run defense isnt the same it was 7 weeks ago. bob sanders is back , our d is complete.

fuck the bears.

Your D looked great last week. This week your "complete" D gave up 34 points. Any time the Colts take the field you've got to like your chances, especially with Peyton. I think its a bit ridiculous however to say they're going to rape the Bears.

Top Bottom