Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The coach of the 7th grade football team has asked my daughter to be on the B team.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
He said that she can throw better than their B team quarterback. This doesn't surprise me, her mother had an arm better than many men and I was a very good pitcher. She wants to play, but don't think I'm gonna let her. She's strong enough, but I don't want her to get the shit knocked out of her. I'd be risking a heart attack each and every game.

biteme said:
He said that she can throw better than their B team quarterback. This doesn't surprise me, her mother had an arm better than many men and I was a very good pitcher. She wants to play, but don't think I'm gonna let her. She's strong enough, but I don't want her to get the shit knocked out of her. I'd be risking a heart attack each and every game.

agreed i don't think it would be worth it, plus she might get a bad wrap for it from the other kids

n0th1ng said:
Being the quarterback of the 7th grade football team is the first step to becoming a bull dyke. You are right to be concerned.

She'll never be mistaken for that, way too beautiful. She has enough confidence that she is not concerned what other's think. I just know how rough the game is because I played for many years. She could get away with playing this year because girls mature faster than boys, a couple more years and they would hurt her.

Top Bottom