Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the browns uni's... the cowboys play, warren sapp... injuries.. NFL SUNDAY

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

nice uni's... your fucking team is named after a coach from 40 years ago and your dominant color is orange... get a fuckin grip, call your self the oranges if you have to.

quincy carter "a more accurate version of donovan mcnabb"... ok jerry, dip shit...

it's sad we have to watch a shell of a good player break the rushing record.. at this pace jim brown could come back and catch up.

please, dont jump back on the eagles wagon....

hey warren.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! you are officially as owned as your great great grandaddy was.

oh ya.. i was never a brett fan... but damn, that sucks... i had to watch DOUG FUCKING PETERSON.. i swore that would never happen again... trust me pack fans... you dont want to see him play too much, ever actually.

MB

YOUR LIFE DURING FOOTBALL SEASON MUST BE MISERABLE. YOU SEEM SO ANGRY.

BTW...HOW FAR ARE YOU ON HITMAN2?

KAYNE

nah man... football season is the time of year that i am happiest, by far.... i LOVE watching the game... the game within the game.. but some things are stupid and i point to them...

like collinsworth... that fucker would rip the eagles offense and then rip the bucs offense... and then praise the defenses... by the end of the 3rd quarter i was expecting him to tell me how good the field was at the vet.. this guy is just spinning around on his views...

and the sean jones crew (rams/hawks)... oh god, that was brutal.. JOE BUCK COME BACK!!!!

we need announcers that dont explain things like we are 14 year old girls... ones that dont talk down to us because they played in the nfl... ones that dont say shit 4 seconds after we do at home... oh and please god... no more fat announcers that do not understand the humor in millions of people exchanging money when the game is as good as over.

bucs got handled today. i enjoyed that.

i like favre but im glad he's hurt, it only helps the lions.

how about the chiefs? any other division and i bet they'd be 6-1/5-2. i feel bad for them.

after next week the bears will have lost 5 in a row, boy do i hate them.

mb- you watch the lions game? 7 seconds left and morhinweg goes for the td with no timeouts. the bears sacked joey but there was a false start so the play was called dead. had the play not been called dead they would have lost. earlier in the 3rd quarter he tried drawing hte bears offsides on 4th and 2 and then called a timeout just to kick a field goal. what an idiot! if they lost this game i suspect morhinweg would be fired. i still think millen should be fired for his comments about the lions D this week.

no talk around here of changing those two as of now... deal with them this season and see what happens...

funny thing about detroit, i know less about them than any other nfl team... it's odd but since barry left i have just ignored them alltogether...

on that note, i did see most of the lions game but come 4pm i put the other 2 tv's away so i could concentrate on the eagles.. however, they were showing the end to the niners game so i was flipping back and forth... so i saw some of the end, but not the play you speak of.

barry who? stewart rushed for 170 today. (he's still worthless)

i say keep morhinweg and get rid of millen. what kind of a GM calls his own players cowards and says they have no testicles?

no sunday game tonight becuase of baseball. baseball sucks.

Anybody catch the Bills game? What happened to Miami's rush defense? The only games I get in Texas are the Cowboys and Texans.

travis henry runs hard but it was drew... they were able to make some things happen with his arm... and he broke contain a few times :)

but henry is a stout fucker.

Top Bottom