Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Amazing SARM: LGD-4033

Anyone thinking of running LGD, do it. Just finished an 8 week bulk, ran LGD and gained 8 kilos or 17lbs - easily few kilo water but some quality muscle, strength went through the roof and recovered from a torn pec at a rapid rate. My diet was quality, I trained hard and I supplemented smartly. Couldn't speak highly enough of this sarm......

Thanks for the review, and I couldn't agree more. It's pretty awesome for kickstarting a cycle too because you feel it's effects within a few days.

I changed up my game plan - want to use it early next year for a lean bulk so that I can really utilize its gaining abilities. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm planning on starting

your in for a treat bro... im sure you have seen the logs that are posted from sarms1 lgd... there are some very strong results being shown...

your in for a treat bro... im sure you have seen the logs that are posted from sarms1 lgd... there are some very strong results being shown...

That's the understatement of the year. ;)

And of course I'll be going Sarms1.....after seeing the quality and purity of all their other SARMs and looking at the logs of people raving about it I don't see how anyone could pass it up.

Top Bottom