Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Amazing SARM: LGD-4033

There are still gains to be made the last few weeks... He was also experimenting with his dosing and he was also using unique who has very questionable quality... I have seen lgd ran up to 12 weeks with continuous gains being made and that was with not so great of quality... now that sarms1 has come out with their formula, there is a much higher quality product available... I highly recommend using hcgenerate on cycle to help prevent suppression, and making your transition into pct much smoother and allowing for more keepable gains... the discount code "lgd25" will save you 25% off your lgd at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators...

^ This is pretty much spot on. I didn't get very high in the dosing scheme. There's definitely potential for 8 weeks of non stop gaining

I just wanted to express some of my thoughts on this amazing sarm for those considering it. My cycle of LGD 4033 was a very successful recomp. I lost significant bodyfat and I gained serious lean muscle which I kept after pct. Changes in the mirror and the gym came faster than I ever imagined. I started around 3mg and ended at 8mg after 8 weeks. Gains were very steady but seemed to level off at the end of each week.

IMO, the most efficient way to run it while getting the most out of your LGD is to start low and increase the dosage by 1-2mg each week. This will help you avoid adaptation as well as side effects. It will also keep the PR's coming in the gym.

LGD really shined while recomping but I think it has the potential to be a great bulker. Similar to some anabolic steroids, it greatly increased my hunger; especially for carbohydrates. Adding this compound to a bulking cycle would be the perfect way to kick off a cycle without the undesirable sides like bloat and lethargy that some popular "bulking steroids" would bring on. Not to mention, you'll have a much healthier liver after it is all said and done since it showed no significant changes in ALT/AST during studies.

Considering the price that we normally pay to run an oral steroid for 4-8 weeks, the price of LGD is more than desirable. Right now at Sarms1, there's a 25% off Halloween sale going on for LGD-4033 so you can get it even cheaper. It's definitely worth trying.

Would you say results compare well to an aas cycle? What would you compare it to?

Would you say results compare well to an aas cycle? What would you compare it to?

its very versatile so it can be ran a multitude of ways... it shines more in the recomp and bulking aspect but you can cut with it too... you obviously need to adjust your calorie intake accordingly but you can run it many different ways... there is far less suppression and no toxicity with it as well...

its very versatile so it can be ran a multitude of ways... it shines more in the recomp and bulking aspect but you can cut with it too... you obviously need to adjust your calorie intake accordingly but you can run it many different ways... there is far less suppression and no toxicity with it as well...

I'm thinking about running some end of this month for a recomp. Sounds like itll be good for some lean mass gain as well as fat loss. And of course I'll have to try out Sarms1 with all the hype around them!

I'm thinking about running some end of this month for a recomp. Sounds like itll be good for some lean mass gain as well as fat loss. And of course I'll have to try out Sarms1 with all the hype around them!

definitely bro... let me know and we'll get you a nice cycle set up! you can utilize it very nicely for a recomp... that is the best way to get the most out of it...

Anyone thinking of running LGD, do it. Just finished an 8 week bulk, ran LGD and gained 8 kilos or 17lbs - easily few kilo water but some quality muscle, strength went through the roof and recovered from a torn pec at a rapid rate. My diet was quality, I trained hard and I supplemented smartly. Couldn't speak highly enough of this sarm......

definitely bro... let me know and we'll get you a nice cycle set up! you can utilize it very nicely for a recomp... that is the best way to get the most out of it...

I changed up my game plan - want to use it early next year for a lean bulk so that I can really utilize its gaining abilities. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm planning on starting

Top Bottom