Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Amazing SARM: LGD-4033

What are the sides and how suppressive is it? What was your pct?

I ran forma with it because it did aggrivate my nips slightly but everythig does that to me. I used methyl eaa/test infusion, forma, mho poppers, forged post cycle and keto burn in pct. I also used ostarine to polish my gains

So you only ran the forma when you were on and no other support? That is what i am looking at doing. Also did you keep making good gains week 7 and 8? Ive seen it mentioned a few times that gains drop off after week 6.

So you only ran the forma when you were on and no other support? That is what i am looking at doing. Also did you keep making good gains week 7 and 8? Ive seen it mentioned a few times that gains drop off after week 6.

Generally speaking, everything will stall out in terms of gains later weeks in a cycle. So, I'm sure weeks 7 and 8 would be minimal gains compared to earlier weeks

To be honest, gains did kinda stall out at the end. It was still worth running for 8 weeks though.

As far as support, not much was needed but I always run n2guard just in case (and it makes me feel good and gives me peace of mind) and I ran hcgen for any potential libido issues.

Generally speaking, everything will stall out in terms of gains later weeks in a cycle. So, I'm sure weeks 7 and 8 would be minimal gains compared to earlier weeks

Yeah thats what i figured which is why I think 6 weeks may be better for recovery purposes when compared to the minimal gains.

To be honest, gains did kinda stall out at the end. It was still worth running for 8 weeks though.

As far as support, not much was needed but I always run n2guard just in case (and it makes me feel good and gives me peace of mind) and I ran hcgen for any potential libido issues.

Just curious as to why you feel the 8 weeks was worth it over 6 weeks, were the gains still coming? I am probably going to run ostarine in PCT as well but i am considering starting it the last week of the lgd cycle and then running it for 4 weeks with my PCT. SO 5 weeks total of osta.

if you were running an AAS cycle would you add in a sarms stack to the end or the start of the cycle for maximum benefit?

There are still gains to be made the last few weeks... He was also experimenting with his dosing and he was also using unique who has very questionable quality... I have seen lgd ran up to 12 weeks with continuous gains being made and that was with not so great of quality... now that sarms1 has come out with their formula, there is a much higher quality product available... I highly recommend using hcgenerate on cycle to help prevent suppression, and making your transition into pct much smoother and allowing for more keepable gains... the discount code "lgd25" will save you 25% off your lgd at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators...

if you were running an AAS cycle would you add in a sarms stack to the end or the start of the cycle for maximum benefit?

you need to post a cycle setup up for us to give you the best advise possible.

Top Bottom