Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone With Deca a MUST?

Iron mike 15

Do I have to take some kind of testosterone with deca? I keep reading stuff about a low sex drive on deca..... Does this always happen?

welcome to the board. need to hear some stats.

do not run Deca as a first cycle. gotta learn the ABC's of steroids before running something like deca.

the deca dick is caused by increased prolactin problems and a stubborn ester that will linger for weeks after your finish.. this is why its crucial you run anti-prolactin, AI, and know how and what a PCT is. until you understand what those are and how to control the situation then steer clear of deca.

Deca was what was available... I understand I need post cycle therapy like novladex but i got it also bc of low side effects.." I do have some dbol to anadrol I could take with it..... I did a cycle before of just anadrol.....

iron mike
you should not be playing with steroids. who the hell in there right mind does a adrol cycle only?
then loose every thing point less.

here look at my cycle I am in wk 3 of a 15 wk cycle. your cycle should look like this.

1-15 test c 750mg wk
1-13 deca 450mg wk
1-4 tbol 70mg ed
10-15 winny 70mg ed
3-16 hcg 500iu 2x wk

AI on hand are Letro,Adex,Aromasin
PCT
clom 100/100/50/50mg
nolva 40/40/20/20mg

good luck with your cycle bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deca was what was available... I understand I need post cycle therapy like novladex but i got it also bc of low side effects.." I do have some dbol to anadrol I could take with it..... I did a cycle before of just anadrol.....

Nolvadex and 19 nor steroids shouldn't be run together. You might have even more prolactin problems

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Say goodbye to your dick if you don't run test with deca. And never use nolva with or for pct after deca... It can cause gyno.

Top Bottom