Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testoprim d profile and answers

marinestillidie

Hey this is a steroid profile on testo prim d how to use it and what information I can provide you on it from personal use and 3rd parties. Any additional info that you guys can provide is welcome.

First of all the reason that Im posting this thread is the lack of info provided on this steroid. The last time I was down Mexico way I noticed that the Farmacies were flooded with this stuff for a cheap price. about 5-9 a ample. I picked up enough to do a cycle. Upon returning home I looked for info on this product. It was hard to find and very spread around. Most of what I could find was opinions on the stuff and nothing solid. A friend of mine volinteered for the first shot he said that it was the worst pain in his life. It seemed that was the general consensious of people who were posting threads on it also. That it was a legit steroid but Garbage. I have a different opionion

What is Testoprim d? Testoprim d is a human grade steroid that comes in a small dark ampule measuring one ml. The ampules come in groups of 3 in a red box. The box also contains 3 needles. The steroid compisition is 200mg Ethanate and 50mg prop. Thier are no known fakes of this stuff on the market to date.

Pain? Users report pain with golf size lumps in injection site. My buddy a very exsperienced steroid user said that it was the worst shot of his life. The pain usally lasts for about 10 days. Most readers from what I have have read will discontinue use after first shot. The pain is caused by the prop which any one who has taken can tell you is bad. It is excrusiating with this steroid. To combat this I suggest mixing with 1 ml of steral grape seed oil. I did this and the pain was bearable it lasted about 2 days and was minimal compared to without. Another way of bumping is to mix with decca or any other oil base steroid that fits into your cycle. Another thing is heat the steroid in the needle using a blow dryer to body temp and using a heating pad after injection.

Underdose? Users report underdosed vials. To get the full steroid sit the ample up the day before. Otherwise the steroid gets caught in the top of the ample. From my experience it is dosed at 1ml exzac.

As far as cycles go Its a test and mixes well with anything. Ill let a more exsperienced aas user make recomendations as far as cycles and stacking. I took it by itself at 2 shots per week thats 500mg of test for 9 weeks and saw great gains in strength and size.

If thiers is any info that is left out or you have a different experience with this steroid please post. Also if you have any questions that were not answered int his post Ill try my best to

you said that these come with needles...are they redijects? 'cause redijects are like 18 gauge pins.....that's like injcting with screwdriver compared to a 23 gauge

so what exactly are you asking AKA what is your question?

TESTOPRIM D is a blend or enanthate and prop,,,one of the best AAS still left in MEX.

Hahaha, i got about 10amps of this i bought a few years back and i intended to throw it in the river for a long time due to all the horror storys of infections and hellish pain after injection...

why bother, if you can get deca or other roids then fuk the testoprim-D....

Top Bottom