Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only cycle help / advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just going by the board rules. We are not suppose to help under aged members with AS help. we can help him with diet and training to break through his plateau.
Assisting under aged members could lead to a 'time out', as needto puts it, up to getting banned I believe. I would rather see this guys diet and training routines.

I hear ya bro, definitely useful to see diet and training routine to see if it can be adjusted before looking to steroids.

Although I must say he seems to have quite a good base for a big guy.

is it enought to shot 1 time per week...? or i need to take a shot 2 times? i think i will stay at low dose- 250mg/wk . and pls stop asking about my diet and training routine. my english is too bad to answer . i'm training 5 years seriously , and my diet and training is good enought.

I know this is a old ass thread, but I agree on the no age limit with cardinal. Arnie started juicing at max when he was 16, and now that he is old, and he is fine, Jay Cutler started doing it when he was 17 and he is more than fine. (Alex lueskov started doing it when he was 14 =P)

And This is ................LOCKED

And you got punched for doing it! :lightning:

We do not condone those using at 14-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom